ahhhhhpra!! whats does it mean??

Guest guest79615

Guest guest79615

Sent all my documents off after months of making them perfect...then get told the transcript isn't right (even though it was) so i got onto uni and NMC to send out alternative, neither of which has been done yet but i got in touch with the AHPRA woman who's dealing with my application to just ask if anything else was needed, she didn't answer that exactly but just said

"The application is with the nursing professional for assessment, once i have the result i will email you."

So i asked if that means they have all documents required or if thats what their checking before they put it through to be assessed for eligibility?

She replied "Assessment to see if the documents meet AHPRA requirements to allow the letter of eligibility to be sent"

Does this mean they don't need the extra transcript now or what? And is that it now at the last stage before eligibility letter sent? i just don't know lol i don't want to keep asking her and i don't know what her answers mean anyway!

Although the good thing is since that womans been emailing me shes been keeping me updated and replies to my emails within 10 minutes...even if i don't always know what shes going on about lol

I'm so excited and feel sick at same time lol

so am i just waiting to hear if I'm eligible or am i waiting to hear what other documents i need?? does anybody know?

Thanks

Guest guest79615

ahhhhhh omfg!! scrap that...i just got my letter of eligibility emailed...omg!! 2 hrs after i wrote above post....I knew they had the right transcript, so those additional documents weren't needed...excited much!!!! :) all in all I'm happy with service i got at Sydney office, always pleasant and helpful on phone, excellent email communication and under 9 weeks from day i posted it. I was terrified after the horror stories but now its over..seemed like a never ending mountain to begin with :) xx