*** 457 to 186 Processing time ***

Saqibqu

Hi Guys,

Soon i will be applying for ENS class 186 after holding 457 for two years. I would like to know the average processing time these days for sublass 189? Is it 6 months as i havee seen some applicants waiting on 856 from a very long time.

Thanks for your reply

Cheers

• 1 month later...

1. I Googled it and what comes up includes your post! But, it may still be helpful!

All it says 6 months processing time, so I thought it might be as they have ...
  2. ENS 186 Transition Stream - Processing Steps & Timeline‎ - 5 posts - 9 Feb 2013
    Quit or Loose Job While ENS 186 Processing‎ - 2 posts - 4 Feb 2013
    Ens 186 lodged today - Page 10‎ - 10 posts - 13 Sep 2012

3. More results from australiaforum.com »

4. [h=3]Get more results from the past 24 hours[/h]

[h=3]Centres of Excellence[/h]

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/centres-of-excellence/Cached - SimilarShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Temporary Employer Sponsored Workers (subclasses 457, 459 and dependents of 422 visa holders); Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (subclasses 186 and 187). ... Information on the processing times for these now closed subclasses is ...

[h=3]457 -> PR how long does the process take ? : British Expat ...[/h]

britishexpats.com › ... › AustraliaImmigration, Visas & CitizenshipCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

15 posts - 5 authors - 19 Oct 2012
    We have just initiated the process with an immigration agent ... If you are going for the ENS then your time on the 457 (assuming it was same employer?) .... The ENS is the Subclass 186 and the RSMS is the Subclass 187.
    Converting 457 Sponsored to Skilled Independant (189)‎ - 3 posts - 7 Nov 2012
    457 Visa / official Offer of Employment questions‎ - 15 posts - 6 Sep 2012
    More results from britishexpats.com »

[h=3]Get more discussion results[/h]

[h=3]DIAC Processing Times - Australian Immigration Blog - Grant Williams[/h]

immigrationptyltd.wordpress.com/.../diac-processing-times-if-i...CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

Oct 18, 2012 – DIAC Processing Times –“If it ain't broke don't fix it” ..... I have applied for my ENS 186 via the 457 Transition Stream and was assigned a case ...

[h=3]457 to 186 Processing time[/h]

http://www.pomsinoz.comForumMigrationMigration IssuesCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

1 post - 1 author - 2 Jan
    Hi Guys, Soon i will be applying for ENS class 186 after holding 457 for two years. I would like to know the average processing time these days ...
    457 processing times - Page 196‎ - 1 post - 26 Feb 2013
    186 visa timeline- dealing with a crazy boss whilst on a 457‎ - 10 posts - 9 Jan 2013
    457 processing times - Page 186‎ - 10 posts - 30 Aug 2012
    ENS 186, applied for one, got one, want one?‎ - 10 posts - 25 Jul 2012
    More results from pomsinoz.com »

[h=3]Get more discussion results[/h]

[h=3]10 Useful Things to Know About Your Australian 457 Visa | My ...[/h]

myaccessaustralia.com/10-useful-things-to-know-about-austral...CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

After the 28 days have passed, your 457 visa will cease and if at this time, you're not ... then you should be looking to apply for either a Subclass 186 or 187 visa. .... visa and have received the acknowledgement from the processing center.

[h=3]457, 186 and 187 visa focused immigration advice[/h]

http://www.mackeylawyers.com.au/CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

Moving from a 457 Visa to Permanent Residency · 457 Visa Processing Time · Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) – July 1 Changes · Employer Nomination ...

2. [h=3]Moving from a 457 Visa to Permanent Residency[/h]

4. http://www.mackeylawyers.com.au/.../Moving-from-a-457...CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

5. You +1'd this publicly. Undo

[TABLE=class: ts]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

1. Z

[/TD]

[TD]

1. by Emma Mackey

2. Jul 3, 2012 – How to move from a 457 visa to Permanent Residency (PR) after 2 years in ... 457 visa compliance (12) · 457 visa faq (1) · 457 visa processing time (3) ... the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) for a Subclass 186 visa using ...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]