Arriving in Currambine, Perth end Jan 2013...

Hi kirsty

my husband and myself moved to Perth in 2011, we lived in Kinross for twelve months, it's five mins drive from currambine. We have friends who live in currambine, it's lovely. Kinross is a really nice area Connolly and ocean reef are also very nice. We have just moved to Kingsley about ten mins from currambine. We don't have young children, but do know how hard it is to meet people and make friends, it's very hard when you first arrive and it's nice to have people to help. We are an outgoing couple ed is 43yrs old I'm Jenny, and I'm 45 only just lol. Ed is a motor mechanic and I'm a pharmacy assistant. We are from Eastbourne East Sussex. We are permanent residents and love it here. If you fancy staying in touch then get back to me, always willing to help if you need it. Would be nice to have some new friends. Good luck with the big move.

jenny

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your message - really helpful. We hear that Currambine is nice and have seen some longer term rentals in Occean Reef, Connolly and Iluka. Keen to just get over there now and crack on with things!

I'm 35 and my husband Dan is 39...we have three girls. Be lovely to keep in touch, I know that making some good friendships will be fairly important in making this thing work! My email is kirsty.hamer15@gmail.com

Thanks again for getting in touch

Kirsty

hi Kirsty!

we arrived here at the beginning of November so are still really finding our feet! there is me and the hubby both 38 and two girls age 10 and nearly 4, we are in Tapping which is just a five minute drive from Currambine.

Have just been through the enrolling in school thing, securing a long term rental etc so if I can be any help let me know.

would be really good to meet up, am keen to start meeting people and make sure I keep my sanity ;-))

drop us a message when you get here...

Claire x