Gareth 666

December 190 lodged gang

Hi everybody, I lodged my 190 in the second week of dec. Got CO in 15 jan. I have done my medicals recently. How can I check if they got cleared or finalized ?

I got my Co 19/12 and have had all PCC's and medicals confirmed as received on 21/1/13. Been checking with my agent as it's just a waiting game now I've been told. Does anyone know current processing times of 190's?

| EOI submitted 2/7/12 | SA SS application - Submitted 26/7/12 | SS Accepted 30/10/12 | Visa Application Submitted 29/11/12 | CO Assigned 19/12/12 | PCC Applied for 28/12/12 | PCC Received 3/1/13 | Medicals Completed 15/1/13 | All documents confirmed received by CO 21/1/13 | Visa Granted 12/3/13 :biggrin:

I'm just waiting to do my meds and my CO has told me that the application will be finalised as soon as all the required documentation is received.

What does it take for the medicals to be cleared and how to check the progress of the medical results or their clearance ?

Hi Chalky,

can you confirm who told you this as I'm hoping to hear in the next couple of weeks, if we have PR or not! If successful I will have a WA 190 visa which I applied for offshore, I will be really happy if I don't have to leave the country to validate it.

Thanks in advance.

We got an email back from immigration who said that because we were onshore they were now activated, where as in the past you used to have to leave an re-enter.

“Self-conceit may lead to self destruction"

Nope still no news....but thanks for the kind words..... Fingers crossed.
Hi angela any news of co... still didnt hear... jus wondering y its getting delayed..

Hi Guys,

Is anyone here from HR country? Just wanted to know the timeline after the CO allocation?

Hi I have just lodged as the main applicant for a 190 with my husband on the application also. I am confused because I have only been asked to pay $3060 which is the fee for mine alone. I assumed it would be this amount plus the partner amount which worked out about $5000 and something altogether. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks in advance

The fee is $3060 for your visa and includes your partner and dependant children. Where did you get the extra fee for your hubby from?

Thanks gbuss :)))) I added all fees up together off the immi website ie partner fee, main applicant fee and child fee. Feel daft now but to be fair i have not seen it mention the one fee any where throughout whole process.

No probs, it is one big minefield. My application went in back in December, me, wife and 2 kids all on one visa with one fee. I think you may have seen the separate costs for adding spouse, kids, etc onto an already issued visa.

Trust me, there's no way they'd undercharge you!! Lol

Edited by Gareth 666

Hi Guys,

Is anyone here from HR country? Just wanted to know the timeline after the CO allocation?

Hey Shaz did u got ur CO allocated. i saw in the site that application lodged before dec 20 co allocated.

Hi i still didnt hear from CO, submitted the application on 20th dec 2012, just worried... anybody in the same as me... others who got recent CO allocation please share the timeline..

Hi i still didnt hear from CO, submitted the application on 20th dec 2012, just worried... anybody in the same as me... others who got recent CO allocation please share the timeline..

Hi Bala,

Hopefully you will get it soon. Just pray bro.

My co asked for 2 things and I'm really worried ... she doesn't like AIM assessment letter, my agent emailed AIM about that and waiting for reply, the other thing that she doesn't like my wife`s school letter stating that her study all years were in english

Is this normal?????

My co from brisbane team 33 initials NH

Process begun with agent 11/2011, VETASSESS 4/5/12, +Assess received 21/5/12, IELTS after 4 trials 21/11/12, SA SS submitted 4/12/12, SA SS approved 23/1/2013, EOI Invitation 24/1/2013, visa lodged 7/2/2013, CO 15/2/2013, PCC & MEDS 21/2/2013, referred 1/3/2013, grant 1/5/2013

Well, as I started this thread I thought I'd better update it. Email just arrived, visas granted!!! Hope everyone still waiting gets theirs soon too.

Well, as I started this thread I thought I'd better update it. Email just arrived, visas granted!!! Hope everyone still waiting gets theirs soon too.

Congratulations.

Congrats gbuss, Which state will you be heading to?

Vetassess Applied 02/06/2012, Vetassess Approved 25/072012, SA SS Applied 05/09/2012, SA SS Approved 03/12/ 2012, Visa Lodged 03/12/2012, CO Allocated 13/12/2012, Medicals Done & Uploaded 17th & 21 /12/2012, VISA GRANT 08/01/2013:ssign19:

Congrats gbuss, Which state will you be heading to?

Thanks, we have Tas SS, looking to head out later this year to visit friends in QLD just to validate the visas then make the final move by Easter next year. Got a few loose ends to tie up but needed the visa before I hit 40 next month and lost points.

Good luck! We are off to Adelaide, flights booked, will be arriving in Mid May!

Vetassess Applied 02/06/2012, Vetassess Approved 25/072012, SA SS Applied 05/09/2012, SA SS Approved 03/12/ 2012, Visa Lodged 03/12/2012, CO Allocated 13/12/2012, Medicals Done & Uploaded 17th & 21 /12/2012, VISA GRANT 08/01/2013:ssign19:

Finally got my grant today............... hope all others of dec gang have received the grant

Congrats bala pls share your timeline

Process begun with agent 11/2011, VETASSESS 4/5/12, +Assess received 21/5/12, IELTS after 4 trials 21/11/12, SA SS submitted 4/12/12, SA SS approved 23/1/2013, EOI Invitation 24/1/2013, visa lodged 7/2/2013, CO 15/2/2013, PCC & MEDS 21/2/2013, referred 1/3/2013, grant 1/5/2013

After all the headaches getting our medicals uploaded we have finally received our visa grant today!

| EOI submitted 2/7/12 | SA SS application - Submitted 26/7/12 | SS Accepted 30/10/12 | Visa Application Submitted 29/11/12 | CO Assigned 19/12/12 | PCC Applied for 28/12/12 | PCC Received 3/1/13 | Medicals Completed 15/1/13 | All documents confirmed received by CO 21/1/13 | Visa Granted 12/3/13 :biggrin:

After all the headaches getting our medicals uploaded we have finally received our visa grant today!

Well done mate. Next step????