December 190 lodged gang

Gareth 666

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chalky,

can you confirm who told you this as I'm hoping to hear in the next couple of weeks, if we have PR or not! If successful I will have a WA 190 visa which I applied for offshore, I will be really happy if I don't have to leave the country to validate it.

Thanks in advance.

We got an email back from immigration who said that because we were onshore they were now activated, where as in the past you used to have to leave an re-enter.

Hi I have just lodged as the main applicant for a 190 with my husband on the application also. I am confused because I have only been asked to pay $3060 which is the fee for mine alone. I assumed it would be this amount plus the partner amount which worked out about $5000 and something altogether. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks in advance

No probs, it is one big minefield. My application went in back in December, me, wife and 2 kids all on one visa with one fee. I think you may have seen the separate costs for adding spouse, kids, etc onto an already issued visa.

Trust me, there's no way they'd undercharge you!! Lol

Edited by Gareth 666

My co asked for 2 things and I'm really worried ... she doesn't like AIM assessment letter, my agent emailed AIM about that and waiting for reply, the other thing that she doesn't like my wife`s school letter stating that her study all years were in english

Is this normal?????

My co from brisbane team 33 initials NH

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats gbuss, Which state will you be heading to?

Thanks, we have Tas SS, looking to head out later this year to visit friends in QLD just to validate the visas then make the final move by Easter next year. Got a few loose ends to tie up but needed the visa before I hit 40 next month and lost points.