December 190 lodged gang

Gareth 666

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much. Just wondering what will happen with the skillselect account when the visa was lodged. Mine is showing status as LOdged. Will it get changed or something else happened to it?

I think someone is working on your case. My Skillselect account did not change at all for a long time. It was still showing "Apply for visa" (or similar). Just in the end it was "disabled" and when I received the grant it was deleted.

I think it depends on the Case Officer, my CO did not even change anything in my eVisa site. Everything was still showing as requested / recommended etc. until grant.

Nothing to worry about, just get your medicals done.

I think someone is working on your case. My Skillselect account did not change at all for a long time. It was still showing "Apply for visa" (or similar). Just in the end it was "disabled" and when I received the grant it was deleted.

I think it depends on the Case Officer, my CO did not even change anything in my eVisa site. Everything was still showing as requested / recommended etc. until grant.

Nothing to worry about, just get your medicals done.

Thanks Frank.

Hi Guys,

Just checking what is the difference between skill select login and https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login. Do these two have different login details? Also after the visa has been logded, does skill select has any significance? Also I am assuming , in order to book an appointment for medicals we need to do via this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login?

Thanks

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much. Just wondering what will happen with the skillselect account when the visa was lodged. Mine is showing status as LOdged. Will it get changed or something else happened to it?

Hi Frank,

Just checking if the medicals could be booked via skillselect as well? Also, is the login details for skillselect different from login details on this site https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login?

Thanks

Hi Frank,

Just checking if the medicals could be booked via skillselect as well? Also, is the login details for skillselect different from login details on this site https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login?

Thanks

Hi Shaz,

You cannot book the medicals through skillselect/eVisa. There is a link "prepare medicals", but as I did not do eHealth with my medicals I am not sure what exactly happens there.

My partner did eHealth and her link was not working. The clinic was able to access eHealth with our TRN.

The login details for eVisa is your TRN and the password you or your agent entered.

If you want to do your medicals you should login to eVisa and go to "prepare medicals". You can also download the two forms from there(pre-entered with your name and TRN etc.). Then contact a panel doctor and make an appointment.

If you don't have access to your eVisa just try to call the clinic and provide your TRN.

After you did your medicals you will have a reason to contact DIAC if you want to. Just tell them you would like to inform them about your medicals which you did at XXX on XXX. Then you can find out if you have a CO already.

Cheers,

Frank

Edited by Franconian

Hi Frank,

Thanks

Dear Shaz,

You are right the login details of skill select and evisa application are different and once you have applied for the visa the role of skill select is almost over.

So for the medical you have to login on this site https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login and once you are login you should press the medical link but it will not book the medical instead it will let you fill an online medical referal form with your particulars and you have to fill other details as well and in the end you have to take the printout of the referal form. In this referal form you can select the penal medical centers near your area of residence but you can only take a printout the medical will not automatically booked from this link. Once you took printout you can call the medical center and take the appointment and when you are there you have to take this printed referal form along with Passport, form 26 4 passport size photograph. (Please check with the medical center you have booked the appiontment for the requirement of the documents as it may vary place to place)

Regards

Fari

Hi Guys,

Just checking what is the difference between skill select login and https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login. Do these two have different login details? Also after the visa has been logded, does skill select has any significance? Also I am assuming , in order to book an appointment for medicals we need to do via this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login?

Thanks

You need TRN to login to e-visa. After your application has been lodged there is no significance of skill select. You need to prepare e-health paper and take printout to medical clinic for health test. e-health paper can be prepared by logging in your e-visa portal.

Hi Shaz,

You cannot book the medicals through skillselect/eVisa. There is a link "prepare medicals", but as I did not do eHealth with my medicals I am not sure what exactly happens there.

My partner did eHealth and her link was not working. The clinic was able to access eHealth with our TRN.

The login details for eVisa is your TRN and the password you or your agent entered.

If you want to do your medicals you should login to eVisa and go to "prepare medicals". You can also download the two forms from there(pre-entered with your name and TRN etc.). Then contact a panel doctor and make an appointment.

If you don't have access to your eVisa just try to call the clinic and provide your TRN.

After you did your medicals you will have a reason to contact DIAC if you want to. Just tell them you would like to inform them about your medicals which you did at XXX on XXX. Then you can find out if you have a CO already.

Cheers,

Frank

Thanks Frank.

Dear Shaz,

You are right the login details of skill select and evisa application are different and once you have applied for the visa the role of skill select is almost over.

So for the medical you have to login on this site https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login and once you are login you should press the medical link but it will not book the medical instead it will let you fill an online medical referal form with your particulars and you have to fill other details as well and in the end you have to take the printout of the referal form. In this referal form you can select the penal medical centers near your area of residence but you can only take a printout the medical will not automatically booked from this link. Once you took printout you can call the medical center and take the appointment and when you are there you have to take this printed referal form along with Passport, form 26 4 passport size photograph. (Please check with the medical center you have booked the appiontment for the requirement of the documents as it may vary place to place)

Regards

Fari

Thanks Fari.

You need TRN to login to e-visa. After your application has been lodged there is no significance of skill select. You need to prepare e-health paper and take printout to medical clinic for health test. e-health paper can be prepared by logging in your e-visa portal.

Thanks slagozzz.

Hi Angela, i also lodged my 190 on dec 20th still no news of CO, bit worrying.. have done with PCC and medicals?

Hi Bala,

One of the 190 applicant who submitted application on 07/01/2013 he already assigned the CO so proably you already have the CO but he may not need anything from you or may be you will be getting in a few more days. Dont worry.

Cheers

Hi Angela, i also lodged my 190 on dec 20th still no news of CO, bit worrying.. have done with PCC and medicals?

Did you uploaded your docs and are they showing received Few forum members have been grant visa even without been allocated a CO. SO hope for the best.

Once you get one it goes through very quickly, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

We just got our visa grant this morning, do we now have to leave australia and come back in to have the visa activated?

If you applied for the visa offshore then you will have to leave the country to validate it. I think you have to be out of the country for at least three days.

If you applied for the visa offshore then you will have to leave the country to validate it. I think you have to be out of the country for at least three days.

AFAIK one of the new changes on 1st July does not require you to leave Oz anymore in order to activate the visa. Double check this with DIAC...

Thanks for the help guys, the missus checked and we don't have to leave.

We might take a holiday anyway!

Hi Chalky,

can you confirm who told you this as I'm hoping to hear in the next couple of weeks, if we have PR or not! If successful I will have a WA 190 visa which I applied for offshore, I will be really happy if I don't have to leave the country to validate it.

Thanks in advance.