December 190 lodged gang

Gareth 666

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

i got my 190 visa granted today :)))))) so god damn happy!!! Hope all goes well with everyone!

Hi Kuber,

Many Congratulations!!!

Even we have submitted all our document in November, but PCC took hell lot of time and finally all our documents are submitted on 11 Dec and now just waiting for an answer now.

Hope to hear from my CO soon.

Regards,

Romil

We are just going through our application, and all the documents have been uploaded - however when we look on the site the attachments seem to be now missing.

Does anyone know what this means?

I had the same. It was all gone and a day later it was back. Looks like somebody is working on your case.

We are just going through our application, and all the documents have been uploaded - however when we look on the site the attachments seem to be now missing.

Does anyone know what this means?

I think there's a lot of problems with the system. I had the same issues and also had documents under the wrong applicants or wrong document type. I was sure I'd entered everything correctly and queried it when I got CO. He confirmed the glitches in the system and just sent me a list of what was outstanding for me to email him directly with.

Hi there,

Sorry for crashing in... I have a query on the points on employment period & its entry in skillselect.

If I have a experience of 10 years with one employer and if my job assessing authority approves it only for 7years.

How do I enter this info in Skillselect as it calculates the number years automatically once I enter the employment start date & end date.

Appreciate your replies

Unfortunately still no news with mine. The last thing I heard from our CO was on 14th January: "With respect to health I advise that both health assessments are in progress but unfinalised at this stage. Will continue to monitor situation and will let you know should there be any problems."

My medical was done by paper form at a panel clinic in Thailand in November 2012 and couriered to Global Health Sydney (received on 17th November).

My partner's medical was done 2 weeks ago via eHealth.

Could there be an issue with one of our medicals? (referred) How did people find out about it?

Hi there,

Sorry for crashing in... I have a query on the points on employment period & its entry in skillselect.

If I have a experience of 10 years with one employer and if my job assessing authority approves it only for 7years.

How do I enter this info in Skillselect as it calculates the number years automatically once I enter the employment start date & end date.

Appreciate your replies

You may get more success if you start your own thread with this query, that way you're more likely to get a wider audience. Maybe admin can move this for you??

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question either.

Wahoo!

Got a CO people :)

So that makes my time line:

VIC SS lodged 11th December 2012

VIC SS accepted 18th December 2012

Visa application lodged 23th December 2012

Medicals done in Melbourne 2nd January 2013

All documents uploaded by 3rd January - apart from waiting on a UK police check (16th January)

CO Allocated - 19 January 2013

Wahoo!

Got a CO people :)

So that makes my time line:

VIC SS lodged 11th December 2012

VIC SS accepted 18th December 2012

Visa application lodged 23th December 2012

Medicals done in Melbourne 2nd January 2013

All documents uploaded by 3rd January - apart from waiting on a UK police check (16th January)

CO Allocated - 19 January 2013

Good news! Did you request the UK police check on the 16th January? I remember mine taking quite a while as it also needed somebody to verify my pic etc.

Good news! Did you request the UK police check on the 16th January? I remember mine taking quite a while as it also needed somebody to verify my pic etc.

Hey, mistake on my part - thats the date i received my police check.

More great news from me, I received my visa grant yesterday! less than a 24hr turnaround!

So happy!!!

Am still waiting to hear from CO. Lodged on 20 dec 2012. Anybody in the same timeline heard from CO. My points are 65. Do process higher points first or datewise, any idea?

Hi Bala123,

I lodged 18th December and heard from my CO the first time on the 11th January. You might already have one and they do not need any further documents?

I had 60 points, I don't think it matters for processing times.

I have not heard anything since 14th January. Apparently our medicals were not finalized in their system. Should I contact the CO, or does it annoy them?

i dont know if any of you guys can help, im at the stage of having a case officer and all i really need to get done is my meds... however the link in my online application that says "organise your health checks" just dirscts me to a broken link. i know which panel doctor im going to and have called them but i need to have regisgtered online first... this ha been like this for over a month and its the only thing holding the visa back. ive contacted skillselect support and my CO with no reply...am i missing something????

i dont know if any of you guys can help, im at the stage of having a case officer and all i really need to get done is my meds... however the link in my online application that says "organise your health checks" just dirscts me to a broken link. i know which panel doctor im going to and have called them but i need to have regisgtered online first... this ha been like this for over a month and its the only thing holding the visa back. ive contacted skillselect support and my CO with no reply...am i missing something????

Hi,

The prepare medicals link for my partner did not work either. She gave the panel doctor the TRN and they could access eHealth with it and do her medicals.

My panel doctor also told me they are permitted to do the conventional paper form way in case there is a technical fault with eHealth.

Still not heard from CO, others update??

Hi, my CO is in Adelaide and is very good. I generally get a response to emails within 3 days. I've been told all my documents have been received, despite loads showing as being outstanding on my online application page, and all he is waiting for is our meds.

Hi Bala123, I got an email from CO back on December 18, about 10 days after I applied. My CO is at the Adelaide office, I don't know if that makes a difference i.e if Adelaide have a lighter work load or are more efficient.

All I have uploaded is what was on my evisa request list. The only form we were asked for was 1221, details for my wife. What is form 80? I've seen a few references to it on PIO but I don't know what it is.

Cheers