Issue with getting medicals done in Singapore, Clinics are not able to find TRN in their System

changetherules

Hi All,

I have applied Skill Select - 189 subclass migration visa from Singapore. I have been asked to go for Medicals by case officer. I called medical panels in Singapore and gave my TRN number them to verify and book the appointment. Unfortunately, none of the panel is able to find my TRN in their system. What should I do now?

(I have requested case office to provide HAP-ID 5 days back, but I have not received any response from her so far.). Please guide me.

I am also not able to select medical Panel from "Arranging Health....", I am getting below error -> Warning Your request can not be processed this time. Please try again later, I am trying on this link since last 6 days but it's behaving the same... Really it's frustrating..

(EOI- 03/09/2012, CO assigned - 3/11/2012.)

Thanks RiverCap, where are you? In Singapore? ..I asked CO to provide HAP-IDs for me and my family. I have received HAP-IDs from CO yesterday but still clinics are not able to find in their system. The clinic people said, I have to check with my CO or immigration agent. I am going to wait for 2 days and will check with clinics again, if they are not able to find in their system, I will send email to CO about this.

I tried to do my medicals for 190 visa prior to visa lodgement. The panel doctor refused as they are not supposed to do it anymore. To cut the story short he showed me the legislation and it mentioned if there is a technical error with the ehealth system e.g. not finding the TRN etc. They are allowed to do it the conventional way with the paper forms.

Now the clinic found our details with the old TRN (the number starting with EGO which I provided to them before) :). So you may ask your clinic to find your details in system again as sometimes staff at clinics don't really know what they are doing and they aren't so hi-tech :D

I have sent email to support team on Friday and they solved my problem today. Now, I am able to click on "Organize your health ...." and able to print Medical Letter.. Even clinic is able to find my records now in their system. These support guys are genuine and really helping (though it takes 2 to 3 working days) . Thanks RiverCap, Franconian and blossom79 for your inputs. Really appreciate you guys!