register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

plutology

wooohooo!!! Visa 190 Granted today!!! Merry Christmas

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Happy to announce We got our Visa 190 granted early morning today 620am...

Last Documents - PCCs were submitted on yesterday 3pm!!

waiting game ended !!

Happy with our CO. No questions on all our evidences, no employment check, .. totally hassle free..

We didnt use migration agent too...

Thank You for all your help and support!! We will still be around to help you. especially for those in de facto relationship..:xmas23:

Dennis + Simon

sit back, relax and party !! :xmas24::xmas25::xmas16:

Same Sex De Facto Relationship. 18 Aug WA SS Applied, 9 Oct WA SS Approved, 29 Oct Invited, 2 Nov Lodged. 26Nov CO allocated. PCC sent 10 Dec 2012. Visa190GRANTED 11 Dec 2012. Partner got Managerial Job in Sydney !!Arrived on 28 Jul13. I got job on 10 Aug13 :biggrin:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations guys, what a great Xmas present :) x

Many Congratulations! You just made me remember that I got mine 3 years ago yesterday, wow so much has changed since then.

CONGRATULATIONS! What a fantastic early Xmas present!

VIC SS Lodged 19/10/2011 approved 13/12/2011 TRA Successful 04/07/2012 EOI submitted 05/07/2012 VIC SS Finalised 16/07/2012 Skillselect invitation received 14/08/2012 190 Visa application submitted 15/08/2012,medicals done 03/09/2012 457 VISA APPROVED 09/01/2013 190 Visa Granted 11/03/2013

Ladies and Gentlemen,

waiting game ended !!

Happy with our CO. No questions on all our evidences, no employment check, .. totally hassle free..

Thank You for all your help and support!! We will still be around to help you. especially for those in de facto relationship..:xmas23:

Dennis + Simon

Woo hooooooo!

Conngratulations

funnily enough I logged on Earlier today to see how you and a couple of others were getting on and was gonna message you to say mine came straight away after pcc's but didn't want t get your hopes up!

well done! Takes a while to sink in, enjoy

we'vebooked our flights for 30th jan is super quick!

enjoy celebrating.

VicSS June 2012 EOI 25 Oct 2012 invite for 190 26 Oct 2012 visa application submitted 5th November Medicals 12th November, referred 13th november PCCs 19th November ​CO 27th November Visa granted 29th Nov!!!

Thank you guys!! Lovely Christmas :xmas4:

This forum has been very helpful..

Same Sex De Facto Relationship. 18 Aug WA SS Applied, 9 Oct WA SS Approved, 29 Oct Invited, 2 Nov Lodged. 26Nov CO allocated. PCC sent 10 Dec 2012. Visa190GRANTED 11 Dec 2012. Partner got Managerial Job in Sydney !!Arrived on 28 Jul13. I got job on 10 Aug13 :biggrin:

WhoooHoooo and Congratulations.:xmas25:

IELTS 02/12 = 9's, AQF III 31/05/12, TRA Ass 14/11/12, EOI Submitted 14/11/12, Invite Received 15/11/12, 489 FS Lodged 29/11/12, CO Assigned 01/01/13, Meds 17/01/13 Grant 02/04/2013 189 Independent Visa Invitation 22/04/13, VISA GRANT 01/05/13

Arrived in Perth 09/10/13

congratulations on your wonderful news and a very merry Christmas and happy 2013

Congrats feels great doesnt it ??? Merry Xmas...

We got ours on Oct 11th lodged in Sept we have been in WA for 12 days today... Lovin it will write a reccie report after xmas....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

waiting game ended !!

Dennis + Simon

WELL DONE!! Now you're no longer Jealous Jealous Jealous :biggrin:

Pleased to say my family and I are now Permanent Residents of Australia! :biggrin:

Congrats feels great doesnt it ??? Merry Xmas...

We got ours on Oct 11th lodged in Sept we have been in WA for 12 days today... Lovin it will write a reccie report after xmas....

How are you liking Margaret River? We visited there when we were over this April and we loved it. Dunsborough and Busselton were really nice as well. We walked all the way to the end of Busselton Jetty which was really cool!!

We're not coming over to Perth until next July and the wait is killing me!!! Especially with the sub zero temps over here at the moment.

Pleased to say my family and I are now Permanent Residents of Australia! :biggrin:

hahaha.. no more jealous..

In Oct 2012, we visited Perth, Mandurah, Margaret river then drove 3 hours to Albany..

totally love Mandurah and its beaches... but i missed Dunsborough and Busselton .. should have chance

cant wait to move over soon..

now waiting for my partner's discussion with his company. hope he can get a job transfer.

:xmas31:

Edited by plutology

Ladies and Gentlemen,

waiting game ended !!

Dennis + Simon

Woohooooo here tooo... I too got my 190 yesterday and I would like to thank everyone here who had contributed and provided me inputs which kept me going with confidence... Thanks all...

If someone require contacts for PCC in China (Shanghai) & UAE (Abu dhabi), pls get in touch with me.. I shall help you with the contacts and documents required...

Merry Christmas... :xmas9:

IELTS - 7.5, ACS - Applied-May'12 Received-July'12 , EOI - Submitted (July'12), Vic SS Received, Meds - ,CO assigned - Visa Grant - Dec'12

Wow, congrats guys. Santa has come early for you both! :xmas24:

All the best

Matt

Carpenter, 190 Visa for South Australia, IELTS Reading 8 - Writing 9 - Listening 8 - Speaking 9, Lodged EOI 23 August 2012. PCC lodged 09 November 2012 - SA & DIAC Invite 27 November 2012, Medicals received Jan 26th 2013, Medicals referred Jan 29th 2013, Visa Granted 16/04/2013, Leave for Oz 08/07/2013

Woohooooo here tooo... I too got my 190 yesterday and I would like to thank everyone here who had contributed and provided me inputs which kept me going with confidence... Thanks all...

If someone require contacts for PCC in China (Shanghai) & UAE (Abu dhabi), pls get in touch with me.. I shall help you with the contacts and documents required...

Merry Christmas... :xmas9:

Whend did u apply for 190? I am working in Abu Dhabi ,UAE and applied WASS on 15th Nov , got initial contact message on EOI on 3rdDec , now waiting for SMWA status .

Ladies and Gentlemen,

waiting game ended !!

Dennis + Simon

Congratulations Plutology!!!!

Happy for you guy's.:xmas25:

309/100 Application(Front Loaded with police cert) Recieved 18/9/12-Money Taken-18/9/12-CO(VF) Appointed-18/9/12-medical done-16/10/12.No more info needed,been told 100 permanant applied for.Fly off on the 13th nov on 12mth tourist visa to be with family.Visa granted on the 11/06/13(subclass 100):biggrin:.

Congratulations!!

All the best for your new life in Oz

Millie x

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15