anyone in the Scarborough or redcliffe area.

judyq

Hi to all.we are currently on the sunshine coast and looking to move to the redcliffe area . Looking at Scarborough as my other half has a job in north Brisbane .would be great if anyone

knows the area or even lives there to give us the heads up on areas to live or not live, school and so on.

I am Judy,my partner is Ann.Marie and we have three kids aged 9,6and 3

Any help or advice greatly appreciated and once we arrive would be great to meet us with any other New arrivals -

Judy

Hi to all.we are currently on the sunshine coast and looking to move to the redcliffe area . Looking at Scarborough as my other half has a job in north Brisbane .would be great if anyone

knows the area or even lives there to give us the heads up on areas to live or not live, school and so on.

I am Judy,my partner is Ann.Marie and we have three kids aged 9,6and 3

Any help or advice greatly appreciated and once we arrive would be great to meet us with any other New arrivals -

Judy

whereabout in north Brisbane is the job?

Hi there Judy

Have you been to the myschool website? That is pretty good for giving you info about schools, results, socio-economic factors, school numbers etc. I found some great advice there.

We are about 20 minutes south west of Redcliffe but happy to help with anything I can. My children are almost 3 and 5.5.

x

Hi there Judy

Have you been to the myschool website? That is pretty good for giving you info about schools, results, socio-economic factors, school numbers etc. I found some great advice there.

We are about 20 minutes south west of Redcliffe but happy to help with anything I can. My children are almost 3 and 5.5.

x

Thanks Alaska, will have a look !so much to look into !!