WANTED: Shared short term rentals (room in the house) needed in Adelaide from 20.02.2013

Nata27

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading and posting on this forum for about 3 years now, and finally Skilled visa was granted and i am coming to Adelaide! jiggy.gif

We are two females (mother and daughter) arriving to Adelaide on 20th of February 2013. We are looking for a short term rentals at least for 10-14 days, preferably in Adelaide CBD or any other place that is near shops and bus/train station, as we won't be having a car for the first month or so. However, the ideal will be finding a room in a house to share, until we find long term rentals for ourselves. It would be good if we could share with a family or female owner.

Please let me know if you are interested in offering us any options or require any additional info about ourselves!

Thank you in advance!

Natawubclub.gif

Hi Nata 27,

I am looking for a room share in a house short term. I am family man with twin children aged 18 months coming to adelaide on the 18th of Feb. Really astonished withthe cost for hotel rooms when converting. I will be alone for 10 weeks till the family arrive as I have a job as an Environmental Health Officer in Adelaide so looking for a place for 2-3 weeks till I can get a perminant let for the family

Looks like we are in the same postion so PM with your plans etc

Cheers

Stu

Hi Nata 27,

I am looking for a room share in a house short term. I am family man with twin children aged 18 months coming to adelaide on the 18th of Feb. Really astonished withthe cost for hotel rooms when converting. I will be alone for 10 weeks till the family arrive as I have a job as an Environmental Health Officer in Adelaide so looking for a place for 2-3 weeks till I can get a perminant let for the family

Looks like we are in the same postion so PM with your plans etc

Cheers

Stu

Hi Stu,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, seems that we are arriving at the same time!

I will PM you!

Cheers,

Nata

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading and posting on this forum for about 3 years now, and finally Skilled visa was granted and i am coming to Adelaide! jiggy.gif

We are two females (mother and daughter) arriving to Adelaide on 20th of February 2013. We are looking for a short term rentals at least for 10-14 days, preferably in Adelaide CBD or any other place that is near shops and bus/train station, as we won't be having a car for the first month or so. However, the ideal will be finding a room in a house to share, until we find long term rentals for ourselves. It would be good if we could share with a family or female owner.

Please let me know if you are interested in offering us any options or require any additional info about ourselves!

Thank you in advance!

Natawubclub.gif

Hi Nata!

My plan happens to be quite similar to yours! My partner and I will be arriving in Adelaide on the 20th of Feb 2013 too, and also looking for a house to share with some other guys on a short-term basis, as we are new immigrants without prearranged jobs and therefore might need to move after 1-2 months if we land our jobs somewhere. Our concerns are quite the same: short-term rental, near CBD and all the amenities, convenient public transit.

So, if you don't mind sharing a house with a Chinese gay couple who are both tertiary educated and professionals with current PR visas, please drop me a line and then we may proceed to share with our rental info/options.

Cheers!

Gil