Another Essex Meet

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Alex, where did you see that then, PIA or BE? if you find out the time could you please come back and post it, thanks. We will try and make it but not promising at the moment.

But thanks anyway

KP Nuts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest duncan-clan

theres another meet at half way house on march 30th not sure what time it starts hope more people going to adelaide will be there but still nice talking to other familys movingto oz

alex

Guest leanneandmark

Kim PIA are meeting up on 19th April, in Crawley i think.

someone has put 30th March on there aswell, so not sure what thats about. Everyones going on 19th though!! maybe us too fingers crossed!!!!!

Guest KP Nuts

Thanks Leanne, i'll have a look at that one...........

You never know we might actually meet each other............lol

KP Nuts

Guest duncan-clan

the meeting on march 30th i got info from tina&steve on sunday night...tina did send me a link about it but it was on my msm messanger will talk to her tom more info

alex

Guest KP Nuts

Do you mean Mr KP there Leanne? His not that bad really, well sometimes.......lol but at least it will mean his off facebook for a couple of hours, so your'll get no more invites.....

KP Nuts

Guest Mrs C

Hello Again Everyone

I just wanted to mention that I am arranging a PIO meeting in Kent " The Bobbing Apple" near Sittingbourne. On Easter Monday . I know it might be a treck.... BUT we came to Essex....lol

Would love to see you there.

April

Guest Hammer
Hello Again Everyone

I just wanted to mention that I am arranging a PIO meeting in Kent " The Bobbing Apple" near Sittingbourne. On Easter Monday . I know it might be a treck.... BUT we came to Essex....lol

Would love to see you there.

April

Hi Mrs C,

We'd love to make it, can't promise though. We really enjoyed last Sunday, and do appreciate the effort you made. Hope we can get there.

Keith and Nicki

Archived