Hi all,

See you all later, Will be there.

Hopefully our last meet up over this side !!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

Sharon Paul & Boys

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

Hi everyone, just to let you know, we will be in the "Top Bar" which is near the garden exit doors, and where they serve the food from, dont worry i'm sure you will see us all, and hear the talk about OZ................

See you in a couple of hours

KP Nuts

Guest lisaandnigel

hi looking forward to it see you there, is there a play area do you know for the kids

lisa and nigel

hi looking forward to it see you there, is there a play area do you know for the kids

lisa and nigel

Hi Lisa & Nigel

No sorry there is not a play area there for the children, in the summer it's fine as there is a garden but they are stuck inside in this weather.

Think we may have to think of somewhere more child friendly for the next meet if there are lots of children coming along.

See you later

ok thanks nintendo ds will be in use then lol

Good idea, mines 14 and thats what he took last time ! Although found a mate to have a chat with too

Guest Mrs C

Hi All

Just to let you know we are coming today and bringing Les & Woz with us, but won't be there until about 3.30, so don't ruch off...lol

Looking forward to seeing my friends there and also to making some new ones.

also if you need the postcode it is CM13 3LL

See you later April

HI KP Nuts,

FINALLY have managed to orgainise my life and we will be there this afternoon. Still working on the boys so couold be 3 of us or 5 - anyhow look forward to meeting you all - we will be the ones looking "lost".

See you later,

Nikci

Hi All

Just to let you know we are coming today and bringing Les & Woz with us, but won't be there until about 3.30, so don't ruch off...lol

Looking forward to seeing my friends there and also to making some new ones.

also if you need the postcode it is CM13 3LL

See you later April

Yep we will be there about 3:30 to, as Luke's revision at school finishes at 3pm!!

Guest The T's

Have finally pinned my 2 down to a decision and we should be there this afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone. My son is looking forward to talking to other kids to find out what they are thinking about the move - hopefully this will reassure him of some of the things !!!!

Guest KP Nuts

glitteryourway5262509ebg2.gif

to everyone who turned up today, I hope you all enjoyed yourself, and made some new friends and i'm sorry I didn't get around to have a chat with everybody.

Thanks to all again for making it a good afternoon/evening...................

KP Nuts

PS I've meet HAMMER, he does exist..... great to meet you finally

Guest dennyslaughter

Hi Denny here, so sorry could not make it today. Have been to A&E with throat and Ear infection, not happy. Can anyone tell me what was discussed pleased. We have contacted an agent but have been informed before we complete the TRA the pathway D needs to be reintroduced. Is anyone else in the same position. We were considering Adelaide, but have also been told its very student. Would love to keep in contact with you all so I can gather more knowledge and information. Hope you all had a great time sorry we missed out, Denny:sad:

Guest Curlysoo

A MASSIVE THANKYOU to the Nutty Folk! :yes::wacko: (alias Mr & Mrs KP!) for all their effort it making another great Meet, the best yet we thought XXX

It was lovely to meet so many of you all, couldnt believe how many were there! The bloody pub was FULL of us! LOL! Poms in Oz did Essex :wubclub:

It was great to see so many new faces and a couple of old ones too! On the way home from the pub, I drove coz Mr Wotsit was drinking beer whilst I supped coke :no: we were both saying what lovely people are moving to Oz. We also met a VERY young member .... likkle Alex only 10 weeks who dressed especially for the occasion ...bless.

See you all again soon I hope.

Guest leanneandmark

Hey Kim and Pete. Sorry we were a no show again. Poor old Blake has been on sofa for last 2 days with a temperature through the roof, and a poorly stomach!! :no: He's not been well at all Bless him.

I'm sure we'll meet soon, even if it is in Adelaide!!.

Hi All, Thanks to MR & MRS KP NUTS for organising the get together, it was a lovely afternoon/evening, it's 22:12 and we have just got in lol Spent the rest of the evening with Mr & Mrs C and the Hammers !!

Sorry didnt get to chat to everyone, but sooo many people there , so hopefully next time.

Take care all x

Guest helmark67
glitteryourway5262509ebg2.gif

to everyone who turned up today, I hope you all enjoyed yourself, and made some new friends and i'm sorry I didn't get around to have a chat with everybody.

Thanks to all again for making it a good afternoon/evening...................

KP Nuts

PS I've meet HAMMER, he does exist..... great to meet you finally

Thank you so much for organising today - really enjoyed it and only sorry we didnt talk to more people. Good luck everyone and look forward to hearing your good news re your visas!!

Helen & Mark

Guest dennyslaughter

Hi Michelle, Denny here. SOrry could not make, we were gutted. I ended up at A&E at whipps X with throat and ear infection. How did it go. Was it useful to you. Have you started your application visa yet. We tried but an agent said it is pointless until they re-intorduce the pathway D. Let me know what your plans are and where you are at. Sorry could not meet up, hope it was useful to you and your family. Keep in touch Denny

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! you all sound like you had a great time - rocking in Essex! Nearly jealous of not being there!!!!Good luck to everyone!! Nat x

Guest Hammer

Hi eveyone,

Thanks for making us feel so wecome, we had a really enjoyable evening.

Couldn't get to work this morning QE Bridge shut and proper nightmare on roads so i come back home and decided to do this before anything else.

:jiggy::jiggy:

Well done Pete and Kim(Mr and Mrs KPNuts) for getting it sorted. Great to meet you and also Thanks to Mrs C for coming to chat to us in first place. I think we must of looked like two frightened deer. It was nice to meet you and Mr C and the Kdals.

We were really shocked how many people turned up.

Hope the'll be a couple more before we go in Sept.

We've both said, thats Nicki(soexcited!) and i we're goona spend more time on pio keeping in touch in future.

Keith (and Nicki)

Guest bruce&jackie

HI KIM & PETE [KP NUTS**

A big THANK YOU for sorting out the Essex meet!

Great to meet lots of great people everyone we spoke to were all so friendly and helpful.

Thanks again

Bruce, Jackie & Matt :smile:

Guest Mrs C

Hi Evderyone,

Just wanted to say how great it was to meet you all! Sorry if I didn't get around to everyone coz there were lot's of us there.

Also Thanks to Kim Mrs KP Nuts for starting the thread in the first place. Good on ya Cobba!

I accidently on purpose forgot to take my visa, as was getting very suspisious of Mr KP Nuts!

Thanks also to Kdal and Hammer who stayed with us until gone 9pm.....................lol

Good Luck to Nurse Sue and her family, Shaz & Paul, Suzanne & Steve and The Duncan family who all fly off to their new lives is Oz some time in April.... What a Great month....

Thanks for a great day!

April , Richard and the gang!

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Hi K&P and everyone we met yesterday,

It was good to share thoughts/experiences we were just sorry we couldn't stay longer but our 2 year old needed her sleep (she fell asleep in the car before we got out of the car park!!!!!!).

Hope to make arrangements to leave the kids home next time!

See you all at the next meet (unless you are lucky enough to have jetted off to oz by then).

Tracey, Richard, Danielle & Oliver.

Guest Sunsh1ne

Sorry we were no show though it sounds like there were plenty of others to talk with !

Started sorting out our garage in the morning and we were just covered in crap and ran out of time.

Sounds like everyone had a fab time.

Sunsh1ne

Guest duncan-clan

theres another meet at half way house on march 30th not sure what time it starts hope more people going to adelaide will be there but still nice talking to other familys movingto oz

Archived