Another Essex Meet

Guest KP Nuts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dennyslaughter

hi ya,

I am Denny and My family and I are new to the site but are really keen and interested in moving to OZ. Would it be ok if we come along. We have not started yet just doing lots of research and we thought it would be great to talk to other people who have started. Would this be ok.

Many thanks and Myself, Ian (Hubby), Harry & Max (twins aged 5) and little Bella aged 3 -

Not sure how to use this site so please bare with us many thanks

Guest KP Nuts

I've also got to prove to KPnuts we exist after failing to turn up previously :biglaugh:

See you all there,

Keith and Nicki(soexcited!)

Roll on September, Happy Days!:jiggy::jiggy:

Yes Hammer, you have got to prove that you do exist.............. lol

Hi Wattswalkaboutgang and dennyslaughter, you are more than welcome to come along too, the more the merrier, we will be near the back of the pub near the garden exit, so if the weather is nice the kids can go out and play, but there again our's last time went out and played and came back covered in mud....................

Look forward to meeting you all

KP Nuts

Guest michelledenham

Hey all,

We live in south woodham ferrers, near wickford. Must be something in the air!!!!!!!!

We are hoping to go to the meet-up.

Our kids are coming 4 & 2, aswell as a couple of family friends.

Guest lisaandnigel
Hi Lisa and Nigel

We went to the last Essex meet and it was great to meet up with other like minded people and chat about Oz. Our visit was a bit brief though as our kids 4 and 2 were starting to run riot a bit in the pub. It'll be great that there will be others around of a similar age.

Sunsh1ne

hi, yeah we are looking forward to it never been to one before.

at least there seems to be lots of kids going of similar ages ah!

see you there lisa

Hi All, Just bumping up the Essex Meet as it's this coming Sunday!!!!

So far looks to be a busy one if everyone turns up

See you all there

Guest TheTaylors

Hi all - yet again we can't make this one - hopefully we will manage the next one!!

Have a great time all and look forward to reading all about it!

Emily x

Guest Mrs C

Yeah

I think I'll just bring along my passport with the Visa enclosed, not to show off of-course.............(yes it is really) But I'm not leaving it lying around....Mr KP Nuts might have his beady eye on it.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

April

just wanted to say (especially to Mrs C)looking forward to the meet up on the 9th:jiggy: have told the tribe son 17 daughter13 and OH not to make any other arrangements it will do them good to meet others who are in the throws of a new life changing adventure.

see you all sunday x:cool:

Guest KP Nuts

glitteryourwayd632a176xo5.gif

So for all the new people that may have joined PIO in the last few weeks and have not seen this thread, you are all welcome to come along at the Halfway House on this Sunday 9th March at 2.00p, to meet other people already in the process and exchange view and information and even just a chat...............

Hope to see you all there

KP Nuts

We may not be able to make the meet now, Luke has come home from school and his Drama teacher has decided that on Sunday from 12 - 4pm they will do a rehersal for the exam that they have on the 18th March!!!

What sort of timing is that !!! Told Luke to ask his teacher very nicely:yes:, if he wouldnt mind making it 10 - 2pm - Oh well , wait and see I suppose

:wubclub:

Guest Petra & Dave

Hi all

Thanks for 'bumping this up' (new to this - have I used the right terminology?). We live in Colchester in Essex and are reasonably new to the site. We would love to come along with our 10 year old daughter to meet you all.

We are hoping to go to the Brisbane area and have just started the visa process.

Guest Mrs C

We may not be able to make the meet now, Luke has come home from school and his Drama teacher has decided that on Sunday from 12 - 4pm they will do a rehersal for the exam that they have on the 18th March!!!

What sort of timing is that !!! Told Luke to ask his teacher very nicely:yes:, if he wouldnt mind making it 10 - 2pm - Oh well , wait and see I suppose

:wubclub:

Come after!

We'll still be there, It's my turn to have a Drink.....Mr C is driving home this time....lol

We didn't leave until quite late last time.

If you ring my mobile I can order your food and it'll be waiting on the table when you arrive..lol That's if Bradley and Richard don't eat it.

Hope you can make it!

Come after!

We'll still be there, It's my turn to have a Drink.....Mr C is driving home this time....lol

We didn't leave until quite late last time.

If you ring my mobile I can order your food and it'll be waiting on the table when you arrive..lol That's if Bradley and Richard don't eat it.

Hope you can make it!

What a treasure you are, ile give you a call to make sure your all there before we leave ... Lukes going to speak to his teacher tonight to ask him to pleasssse change the time lol

Guest helmark67

So for all the new people that may have joined PIO in the last few weeks and have not seen this thread, you are all welcome to come along at the Halfway House on this Sunday 9th March at 2.00p, to meet other people already in the process and exchange view and information and even just a chat...............

KP Nuts

Hi

Just to let you know that we (Helen, Mark and Sophie) will be coming along with our friends Barrie, Brenda and Heather (The P's) and look forward to seeing everyone then.

Guest michelledenham

KP Nuts

We will also be coming. That's me (michelle), Jon, Kiera & Erin. We will also be bring our friends Gill & Ric. All of us are hoping to move to 'perth' within the next year. Infact Gill & Ric have already sold their house.

Does anyone know if the 'pub' knows that we are al coming? Should I wear a sign to say who I am! Is there a area for kids? Mine are only 4 & nearly 2yrs.

Am excited to meet people who are as excited as me about moving to OZ. My friends and family are really getting bored with me harping on & on.

See you all Sunday.

Michelle

Guest KP Nuts

glitteryourway07134889cr6.gif

Well I've just had a count up, and all being well and if every one turns up we should have our best meet ever........... being 46 Adults and 39 Kids (sorry to the older ones for being called kids)......

So i've phoned the pub to let them know, and they said the food should be ok (not that everyone will be eating) but they may be a little short staff, but if we have to wait a little while for a drink, we are used to it.......... waiting for a visa, lol

See you all tomorrow

KP Nuts

Guest dennyslaughter

hi ya Denny replying to the essex meet. This is our first time, where do we go when we arrive. IF we ask the bar staff will they tell us where you are all sitting. WOuld feel a bit embarassed if we went up to complete strangers who were not at the Essex meet up. Will not be able to get there til 4pm, our daughter has macdonalds party first. Look forward to meeting you all. I will be arriving with my hubby Ian (Carpet FItter), my daughter Bella aged 3 :smile:and twins Harry and Max aged 5.

Guest duncan-clan

hello to all ive been directed from a diff forum (poms in adelaide) about this meeting thats happening on 9th march i will be moving to adelaide on april 16th and would love to meet other familys going to adelaide soon, ive got two kids 4yrs and 8months and a new wife it would be nice to make some news friends before we go i will be there just after 2pm not sure what to exspect is there a seperate room from this meeting or is just hunging around the bar area? i will be taking kids to timbuckto in upminster first to burn some energy off then coming to half way house

just quick brief about myself my name is alex im 34, a car mechanic living in dagenham but working in ilford for renualt. my wife is lisa and 2 kids are jodie 4 and maddie

8 months and thats about it for me oh yeah and just one thing also

IM GOING TO BE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA SOON AND I CANT WAIT :spinny:

Guest michelledenham
hello to all ive been directed from a diff forum (poms in adelaide) about this meeting thats happening on 9th march i will be moving to adelaide on april 16th and would love to meet other familys going to adelaide soon, ive got two kids 4yrs and 8months and a new wife it would be nice to make some news friends before we go i will be there just after 2pm not sure what to exspect is there a seperate room from this meeting or is just hunging around the bar area? i will be taking kids to timbuckto in upminster first to burn some energy off then coming to half way house

just quick brief about myself my name is alex im 34, a car mechanic living in dagenham but working in ilford for renualt. my wife is lisa and 2 kids are jodie 4 and maddie

8 months and thats about it for me oh yeah and just one thing also

IM GOING TO BE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA SOON AND I CANT WAIT :spinny:

Hi Alex,

It is our first time as well. We live in South woodham ferrers, near chelmsford. We are hoping to move to perth, but have always liked Adelaide. We go over to perth in may for reaserch, and am hoping to fly to Adelaide for a few days, So we'll have to talk. We are coming to the meet-up with some friends who are also moving to OZ (gill & Ric). Ric is a car mechanic also. So we'll have to talk. I am bring my two daughters, Kiera almost 4yrs and Erin who thinks she is about 6yrs but is actually almost 2yrs.

I think there is going to be tons of us there, so hopefully we will all know who we are!

Look forward to meeting you.

THE DENHAMS & THE STERNS

michelle (mum 31yrs) jon (dad 32yrs) kiera (big sis 4yrs) and erin (big trouble 2yrs). gill (31yrs) ric -(32yrs)

Guest michelledenham
hi ya Denny replying to the essex meet. This is our first time, where do we go when we arrive. IF we ask the bar staff will they tell us where you are all sitting. WOuld feel a bit embarassed if we went up to complete strangers who were not at the Essex meet up. Will not be able to get there til 4pm, our daughter has macdonalds party first. Look forward to meeting you all. I will be arriving with my hubby Ian (Carpet FItter), my daughter Bella aged 3 :smile:and twins Harry and Max aged 5.

Hi Denny,

It's our first time too.

We are hoping to move to 'perth' next yr. We have two small daughters, aged 4 & 2yrs. They'll be the ones hangin from the lapshades!!! So at least you'll know us!

My name is michelle, I have shoulder length hair and dark glasses. My husband is Jon, Kiera 4yrs & Erin 2yrs. We are coming with some friends who are also wanting to move to OZ.

Look forward to meeting you.

The DENHAM & The STERNS

Guest The Baggo's

Hi KP and all you lot in Essex! Just to say have a great day - met Clare for lunch on Wednesday - a long way from the Halfway House!! These meets are such a great way to meet people! Have fun everyone Nat xx

Archived