Another Essex Meet

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

So here goes Mrs C,

How about another Essex Meet Up people, is Sunday the 9th March ok with you all, the 2nd is Mother's Day so didn't think that would be a good idea........

So to all the new people on the site if you live in or around the Essex area, we will meet at the Halfway House on the A127 from 2.00pm, kids are welcome in the pub, and you can order food there.

To the newbie's we talk about how we are all getting on with the visa process and general questions we may have about Oz.

So people of Essex, hope to see you all there..... Hammer that includes you this time, lol

KP Nuts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scarletfever

We'd have loved to but as you know, its a bit far for us. :sad:

I reckon we'd have to leave a little bit before we arrive to get there by the time we got home.

:huh:

Guest KP Nuts
We'd have loved to but as you know, its a bit far for us. :sad:

I reckon we'd have to leave a little bit before we arrive to get there by the time we got home.

:huh:

I know Dan, but you always come across and stay the night...... then get home probably Monday...............

Oh well maybe when we are all there (Oz) we will all get together again ..........

KP Nuts

Hi

We are not from essex but would like to join you as there dosen't seem to be any meet ups around here:err:

Have you a post code for the pub for our sat nav ?

Thanks

Brenda:wubclub:

Guest KP Nuts
Hi

We are not from essex but would like to join you as there dosen't seem to be any meet ups around here:err:

Have you a post code for the pub for our sat nav ?

Thanks

Brenda:wubclub:

Hi Brenda, it would great to meet you and you family. I'll come back to you with the post code.

KP Nuts

Hi Mrs KP, Thanks for organising this again

Yep count us in we will be there, all four of us. There was a thread a little while ago and I did say I would let them know when the Essex meet is next, but I've forgotten who it was! I shall hunt through my posts tomorrow to check and let them know too.

We had our Police Checks back today well I had mine back yesterday but Daren and Lukes came today. The date on the letter was for them to be back by this coming Saturday, so a few days earlier than expected! Sent them of to the agent and hopefully fingers crossed thats everthing in now. Have you booked your medicals yet Mrs KP?

Catch up soon

Kimx

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Essex Peeps! Well sorry but can't make this meet either - going to be busy at the beach!! Hopefully going to send my friend along who is trying to come over. Nat x

Hi Nat, Be good to meet your friend and I bet your on a real downer not being able to meet us at the half way house LOL

Have a nice day at the beach

xx

Hi Brenda

Here are the details and a link for directions to:--

Southend Arterial Rd

West Horndon, Brentwood, CM13 3LL

01277 811235

Get directions

Hope you can make it

Kim & Family

Hi there, hope you don't mind us gatecrashing,

Kdal sent us a message that there was going to be a meet up and we will be there.

Sunday 9th is it? as can't do Mothers Day as it will probably be the last spent with the mother-in-law for a while.

And Hi to the guys from High Wycombe, we are not too far from you in Reading, look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Nat, Andy, Fran & Harry.

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Brenda

Here are the details and a link for directions to:--

Southend Arterial Rd

West Horndon, Brentwood, CM13 3LL

01277 811235

Get directions

Hope you can make it

Kim & Family

Thanks for doing that Kim, i didn't forget, just couldn't find the thing.............

Thanks again

KP Nuts

Hi KP, Kim,Nat and everyone

Thanks for the info, really looking forward to meeting other oz obsessed people!!:jiggy:

See you then

Hi Mrs KP,

Thanks for putting this one on, you know you can count us in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

April

Guest Curlysoo

Hi Essex Peeps! ... John and I will definitely be there this time so count us in too.

Will you be dangling yer nuts from yer hat again Mr KP? :embarrassed:

I sympathise that you cant be at the Meet again Nat! ...and feel sure that a day on the beach suffering the hot sun and turquoise sea will be nowhere near as good as us sitting in a pub looking at the cold, damp and grey day through the window! :cool:

Guest Sarajayne

Hi there,

We have just recently joined PIO and most evenings are now spent trailing through these threads.

We are in Essex, Southend actually ( for our sins !!!) and we would love to meet up with others and bombard you all with questions !!

We have just started everything, although we went to Perth this time last year, it has taken us this long to decide to make a move to Oz, we are so excited, cant talk about anything else, pretty annoying really !!!

Anyway, really look forward to meeting others

Sara, Gary, Sam (13) and Joe (10)

:chatterbox:

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Sara, look forward to meeting you and your family there.

By the way people from Essex, HAMMER is going to be there this time......... well so he said, have to wait and see who West Ham are playing that day, lol

Looking forward to seeing you all there.....

KP Nuts

Guest michelledenham

Hi, we live in South Woodham Ferrers and would love to come to 'the halfway house' on 9th march, if thats ok.

We are a family of 4 and we have two very close family friends that also want to go to OZ! We've chosen 'PERTH' as our settlement spot, although I like 'Adelaide' aswell, but seeing as we are going to rent when we get there, it doesn't matter at this point.

On 10thmay 2008 we fly out for a visit. Within that 3weeks we hope to look at areas, schools, jobs, houses and environment.

We are in the early stages of migration so would love to get some of your help, advice, tips and experiences.

Hopefully see you all soon.

Michelle & The Denham family & The Stern family.

Guest michelledenham

Hi sara

we live in south woodham ferrers, and are visiting 'perth' in may.

I work at Southend hospital.

When are you planning to move? Are you going to 'the halfway house' on 9th march?

Would love to chat?

Michelle, Jon, Kiera(4) & erin (18mon).

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Mrs C, meeting at approx glitteryourwayeb3504a2rr9.gif

is that ok? it doesn't matter if people can't make it there exactly on time, just get there as soon as you all can.............

KP Nuts

Archived