spurs 5 Gooners 1

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

Hi Guys

Welcome to a happy-go-lucky thread. This time next week we shall be on the plane, just about taking off by now, so what i need to know is that i'm definitely going to need a pub/sports club on the sunshine coast that will be showing the carling cup final (I appreciate there's a time difference), albeit a repeat.

COME ON YOU SPURRRRRRS

eddie:yes::yes::yes::yes:

this may be all fun and games for you eddie!!! but mark is in a right strop!!!!!!!!!!! i spose me telling him that its just a game doesnt help lol!!!!

lots and lots of luck and best wishes for you for next week!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Working to fish

Reserve team or not, Hays can you let Mark know we're gonna be boasting and rubbing this in for years to come.

Mark can join in if he likes, come on Mark you must know this song, "Spurs are on their way to Wembley"

LOL - no offence Mark, the best team won.

eddie:cute::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

OMG Eddie...............this is what he has to say LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurs totally outplayed arsenal, and they deserved the result, HOWEVER, you still dont know and will never know what it feels like to qualify for europe and to get in the final.........hahahahahahahah

PLEASE DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Guest Working to fish

Mmm, the only reason we didn't get into Europe, as Mark will tell you, we stayed in a grotty hotel and some bleeding gooner got into the kitchen and spiked the teams food and they all came down with an ickey tummy. Come on Mark, you know its the truth.

Eddie LOL

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm now watching the highlights and lovin it. (Ain't got sky anymore so missed the whole game)

Hi guys,

If i'm not mistaken the final is on the 24th February. I have a season ticket at Liverpool, so i am hoping Everton get to the final..............so Spurs can stuff them...lol. I will actually be coming over on the 26th (get there the 28th) to the Sunshine coast so if anyone knows any bars that have the big games on , can you keep us informed. i need to find a bar in Brissy that will have the Inter Milan v Liverpool game on. On the morning of the 12th March.

Cheers

paul

LOL hehehehehehe

he says

"Fair Play, the best team won in the end..

I'd love to see chelsea beat everton, and then spurs to play the same as tonight and kick chelsea"s a**e"

ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! controversial!!!! LMAO

he's being very gracious, im slightly concerned that the invasion of the body snatchers has occured in our sleepy little village..........

TO ALL CHELSEA FANS>>>>> dont shoot the messenger hehehehe

Guest Working to fish
they probably would have if they didnt play the reserve team!:biglaugh:

LMAO:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

off to bed a happy man. hehehehe

eddie

This is the site for the Spurs supporters in Australia - not sure if they have a Queensland venue but there is a contact email on the site. There's probably a pub or club at least in Brisbane where you can watch the game.

I was so sure that Spurs were going to lose I turned my radio off for the second half - what a shock to get in the pub at 2130 and see '4-0' but I did not feel safe until Steed got the last goal.

Dave

Eddie,

I used to like you, but now I'm not sure if I'm allowed............... Mr C is an Arsenal Season Ticket holderl.....lol

April

Guest Working to fish
This is the site for the Spurs supporters in Australia - not sure if they have a Queensland venue but there is a contact email on the site. There's probably a pub or club at least in Brisbane where you can watch the game.

I was so sure that Spurs were going to lose I turned my radio off for the second half - what a shock to get in the pub at 2130 and see '4-0' but I did not feel safe until Steed got the last goal.

Thanks for that dave ,nice one

eddie

:smile::smile:SPURS ARE ON THERE WAY TO WEMBLEY.

Guest The Boultons

YOU SPURS !!!!!

5-1, 5-1, 5-1!!!!!!!

What a great game and an even better day working with a sorry old Gooner.

Fancy us to win at Wembly.

Come on you spurs! - Bill

Archived