00jchi

Anyone In Brisbane????

Hi there,

Myself and my girlfriend are both 23 and are living in the south of brisbane and are looking to make some new friends. We're finding the whole migrating thing pretty difficult at the moment and finding work and gaining licenses for pretty much everything and would love to meet some people who have been and done it or currently going through it all.

We are fun and outgoing, love an excuse to get to the beach and just out to meet some friendly people

Whereabouts in South Brissie are you?

What if the Hokey Cokey really IS what it's all about?:eek:

Guest Neil88

Hi Guys, my name is Neil, I'm 24 and I've been in Brisbane for nearly 2 months. All is going well but I don't know many people here and am also looking for new friends. If you want to catch up for a few drinks or something sometime then send me a message :)

Hi guys,

We've been out here for 4 years but are always keen to meet new people. I'm 25 and oh is 28 and we live on the bayside....

hiya everyone,

were flying out next wed, so please keep us in mind if your having a meet up. im 33, lisa is 27 and becca is 5. were looking at the west side.

gordon

AHPRA application will be sent this week. 11.1.12, recieved 28.1.12. approved 12.6.12 :biggrin:, 457 awarded 12.11.12 flights booked for 21,11,12 short term accomodation booked, travel insurance, health insurance, job offers accapted. its flat out OZ now....

Hi My Name is Kirsty, Me and my husband moved here a year ago, We're 27 & 30. It is definitely more difficult than you expect to get started. Hope you're getting on ok. If you wanna meet up sometime let me know.

Kirsty x

Hi myself and my husband have been here for 5 months, we are also keen to meet and make new friends. We are both 28 give me an email to arrange a meet up x

lanemees@hotmail.co.uk

Count us in too!! We arrive 10th April and will be living with MIL initially.

Edited by SaraC

Started process in 2009 on FS visa, changed to SS 07/12, Visa Granted 09/12, Arrived in Australia 10/04/13!

Hi guys

Hubby and I are new to Brisbane too. I have arranged 2 meet ups now and have met some lovely people. I will probably arrange another in February so just keep a look out on here.

There is also another meet up going in every first Thursday of the month in the city for drinks. They do not post on here but I will let you know the details. We went to the last one which was held at the Bavarian Bier Cafe and met some nice people there too.

I hope to meet you soon

IELTS 28/05/11 ~ Overall Score 9 | 175 Visa Lodged 20/12/11 | ABPF 11/05/12 ~ CO 14/05/12 (Team 2) | PCC Posted 15/05/12 - certificates loaded 31/05/12 | Meds 23/05/12 ~ Loaded via eHealth 30/05/12 | VISA GRANTED 04/06/12 | Brisbane flights booked for 17/10/12 :cute:

This all sounds good... I really miss hearing a British accent and talking about football and tv programmes... the Aussies don't understand!

Hi my partner and I are 22 and both struggled to meet people. We live in Wellington Point and work in the city and are always keen to meet some new people!

Me too me and my other half are 23 and 25 and living in birkdale x

457-186 lodged 21st January

more info asked for on nom 28/07/16

Nom and visa granted 26/08/16