Anyone In Brisbane????

Hi there,

Myself and my girlfriend are both 23 and are living in the south of brisbane and are looking to make some new friends. We're finding the whole migrating thing pretty difficult at the moment and finding work and gaining licenses for pretty much everything and would love to meet some people who have been and done it or currently going through it all.

We are fun and outgoing, love an excuse to get to the beach and just out to meet some friendly people

Hi Guys, my name is Neil, I'm 24 and I've been in Brisbane for nearly 2 months. All is going well but I don't know many people here and am also looking for new friends. If you want to catch up for a few drinks or something sometime then send me a message :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Hubby and I are new to Brisbane too. I have arranged 2 meet ups now and have met some lovely people. I will probably arrange another in February so just keep a look out on here.

There is also another meet up going in every first Thursday of the month in the city for drinks. They do not post on here but I will let you know the details. We went to the last one which was held at the Bavarian Bier Cafe and met some nice people there too.

I hope to meet you soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...