I Love Oz

Lets have some fun.....

I've noticed in my short time on the forum how the mood can change quite quickly and some people don't seem very happy at the moment so let spread some festive cheer :ssign4: .... Well it's not far off only 48 days to go

Anyone want to share any HAPPY stories, the last time they belly laughed, last time they laughed so much they may have pee'd ( so excited you might wee), last time they fell flat on the face or arse (me last year in the snow getting off a packed train) last time they cried they laughed so much?

anyway you get the point

christine xxx

I got engaged at the openning ceremony of the olympic games after searching for tickets for it for over 2 years. Finally came through thanks to the kindness of a stranger who i met on a Olympic forum who was online at the time they released a new batch of tickets a month of so out. Bought the ring, used another stranger to smuggle the ring past security in case our bags were searched. Waited for the Australian team to pass then popped the questions..... now we wait for the visa :)

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just a quickie for yer.

Father and son Cannibals were roaming the forest for food, when ...... They came across a stunning naked young, lithe woman with long golden hair and a face of an Angel taking a shower under the waterfall.

The Cannibal son looked at his dad and said ..... Are we gonna eat her dad?

His father said ..... No son, we will take her home and eat your mother instead. :laugh:

I love t wen someone orders a big breakfast at the pub, I ask if they want white or brown bread, if the choice brown bread I say "healthy choice"

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..