alexd

Anyone in Sydney fancy a few drinks this weekend?

As per the title :cool:

Is there anyone in the Sydney area that fancies a few drinks this weekend, or perhaps a trip somewhere else? I'm free pretty much the whole weekend and it would be good to meet some new people!

give me a buzz on my facebook www.facebook.com/alex.doyle3 or send me a message on here if you're up for it

Is there really no one interested in the whole of the Sydney area? :err:

Is there really no one interested in the whole of the Sydney area? :err:

It might be worth indicating your age and sex and what you like doing? I think you would get more responses that way, some people might be put off from responding in case they find themselves making arrangements with someone of the opposite sex and with 20 year age gap.

:biggrin:

Not me, I'll drink with anyone who can keep up, but I'm not there till next weekend :-)

Drinking, always a good past time, few weekends yet for me, fly out end of Jan. How you finding Sydney?

Hey Alex, another Alex here (female!) Only just seen your post, hope the city managed to keep you busy over the weekend! I've just arrived in Sydney too and would be happy to meet up for a drink at some point, would be good to start getting to know people

Guest guest73691

Hey I'd be happy to meet up as well, Ali

Hi all,

I have just moved to Sydney from the UK with my Australian girlfriend (she wanted to go home and who could say no to sunshine all year round!) I am 29 (the big 3-0 in just over 3 weeks!).Would love to meet up and get to know new people in the Sydney area -

Guest CazC

Hey guys,

23 yo London lady here, just moved to Sydney have been here a couple of weeks and am really hoping to meet some new friends out here! I'm in to the usual stuff - clubbing, festivals, gigs, bars, eating out, movies, beach, etc but I need some buddies to do this with - getting a bit sick of my own company!

If anyone fancies going for a beer or a coffee let me know! :)

Hi Alexd, Alex, Ali, Mattdevs, CazC

Been here in Sydney for a months now, would really love to go out for a few rounds and make some new Buddies in the process.

My office is located on the George Street, so any bar in the CBD would do! :)

Hope to hear from you guys!

Spouse visa 309 submitted Online: 24 Dec 2015 | Request for PCC: 10th May 2016 | CO allocated : ? | Grant : ?

Hey guys - bit of a delayed response i know, but me and the wife are up for a few drinks in Sydney in a couple weeks. Off to Melbourne next weekend but we're pretty free other than that. we arrived in Sydney about 4 weeks ago and I started work 5 days after we got here so not managed to make any friends yet... Anyway if you fancy grabbing a few beers over the next few weeks drop us a message.

hey guys and girls,

iv also been here a month living in the shire but easy trip into the city. not met many people but up for a laugh. give us a shout next time your all out and about.

emma

Hi everyone,

im 27, female , travelling but settling in Sydney when I fly back from nz on the 24th jan.

Im hoping to move to Bondi and find work.

In really easy going and up for dinner,drinks,dancing,cinema whatever. Just like making new friends and keeping busy.

Also, it's Australia Day the weekend I get back. If anyone is up for celebrating together, message me or add me on facebook- michal rebecca heggs. only 1 of me. There's loads going on in the city. The more the merrier!

:)

Edited by Micmac85

A few of us are meeting at Newport Arms on Saturday around midday.. None of us have met before so if anyone wants to come think it will be a more the merrier :)

A few of us are meeting at Newport Arms on Saturday around midday.. None of us have met before so if anyone wants to come think it will be a more the merrier :)

Hi Kylie, my husband and I are currently living in Dee Why, having moved from the UK 2 years ago. It would be good to meet some new people, would you mind if we joined you at the Newport Arms on Saturday... if it is still going ahead?

Hey everyone, I am Francisco, 29 year old male going to Sydney on the last week of february to study an MBA. Am planning on living around Manly, and would love to eventually meet you guys and possibly hang out! I know almost no-one there and would be great meeting people!

Guest guest73691

Hey all. I won't be able to make it to the Newport Arms, but if anyone fancies meeting up around central Sydney/Eastern suburbs at some point I'd be happy to do so!

Hey MsAKW

We're located in the Eastern Subs (Bronte) if you fancy a drink?

Kayleigh and I are 25 & 26 and are game for nights out, days out, drinking, eating and anything else that gets thrown our way :-).

Feel free to drop me a PM and we can sort something out :-)

Nick & Kayleigh x

Hey guys - bit of a delayed response i know, but me and the wife are up for a few drinks in Sydney in a couple weeks. Off to Melbourne next weekend but we're pretty free other than that. we arrived in Sydney about 4 weeks ago and I started work 5 days after we got here so not managed to make any friends yet... Anyway if you fancy grabbing a few beers over the next few weeks drop us a message.

Hi Mike,

Which weekend are you both free? My husband and I are moving to Sydney on Monday and really want to get to know people. We will be living in Surry hills for first 4 weeks until we figure out where we want to stay.

Anyone fancy meeting up give us a shout, we have no plans for next few weeks yet!

I am 27 and my husband is 34.

Looking forward to meeting up with new people

Emma and Clint

Guest guest73691

Hey Nick & Kayleigh and Emma & Clint

Just seen your posts. If there are a few of us around the Eastern Suburbs, maybe we should organise a catch up one weekend?

Hiya, I'll be landing in Sydney in exactly 21hrs if any one fancies sharing a pint wid a Sydney :biggrin:newbie,

Lien

Sounds good to us, feel free to PM whenever suits.

Hope everyone is enjoying Sydney!

Emma and Clint

Hi Emma, Clint and all fellow drinkers, just landed in Sydney and looking to meet peeps for a drink over on Friday, (or sat) n any top tips for a noob in Sydney :-)