general motor mechanic assessment query

Guest damo111

Guest damo111

hi

ive worked out that i have to apply to either vetassess or vic university to do a assessment as a motor mechanic.

on vetassess they say i may have to do a practical or a technical assement?? What is the difference??

Also victoria uni say they can carry out my technical interview assessment via skype if neccessary, does this mean a questions based interview or does it mean i strip an engine while a video camera watches me??

Any one any experience in this thanks..

Guest katie007

Victoria Uni is more costly than Vetassess, not sure of your skills or you are from UK or Ireland, you have not explained enough, also do you hold City & Guilds or other Trade Certificates, plus what Visa Class are you seeking?

You should consult a Migration Agentand this will place you on the right track.

Guest damo111

hi kate

i am applying for skilled migration points based visa, i have a trade certificate and post qualification work experience, im irish and gained the certificate in ireland,

is it easier to get a 457 visa?? or temporary visa for say 4 years, with the intention of coming back???

• 2 years later...
Hi,

I'm applying for vetasses trade test as motor mechanic. I need some help about practical test and interview.

Anis,

these are very old posts, it's unlikely that you'll get a reply from the original posters, and if you do it may not be current or valid information.

Please start a new thread and hopefully somebody will be along to help.