10 year old worrying about leaving friends

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi in a dilemma have a 10 year old son, kicking and protesting all the way about moving to Australia, looking into moving around the gosford areanew south wales, he is very outdoorsy, loves football(faithful liverpool supporter)!!!! could someone please give me some info on any clubs, afterschool activities around the area,so i can give him a glimmer of hope,that we are not going to Antarctica,a baran wilderness!!!!!!please, bribery and corruption is the last resort....many thanks from a desperate mother in the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Hi desperate mother in uk,

We live in Terrigal only a few mins from Gosford - have one of my daughters aged 13 here with me in oz. Your son has nothing to worry about in fact the only problem he will have is not enough hours in the day to fit in all the outside sports thats available.

sailing - tennis - surfing - basketball - soccer - ja boxcise - kayaking - canoeing - camps - golf - rugby etc etc

not sure when he will fit in his homework !!!!!

gizmo

Hi gizmo, cannot tell you how relieved i am,cannot wait to show my little fella your thread, hopefully,this will sway him.I hope you dont mind, but have you lived in Terrigal long? Is the schools around the area okay,do you have to pay a fee? i want to ask so many questions about the area. But that has taken a weight off my shoulders,thought i would have to sedate him,and let him wake up in Australia LOL.:notworthy:

Archived