189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone! I've been following this thread since Sept and found a lot of good info here. I lodged my visa (thru an agent) on 8 Oct and front loaded all docs required including health checks on the same week. Got the visa grant on 18 Nov!!! was actually expecting it to be around first or second week of Dec, but who am I to complain right? I wish everyone will have their grants soon!

Cheers!

Hi guys

any idea on how to check MEDICALS are finalised.

My eMedical client shows completed and submitted to DIAC but not as finalised.

Your thoughts please

regards

Chinnu

Thank you Chinnu,

regarding your medical , check your visa progress page

if it still shows the medical link to HAP Id means your medical has not processed

But if it says that this person no longer requires medicals for this visa subclass means your medicals are cleared

Thank you Chinnu,

regarding your medical , check your visa progress page

if it still shows the medical link to HAP Id means your medical has not processed

But if it says that this person no longer requires medicals for this visa subclass means your medicals are cleared

Hi Anj,

Congrats on receiving that magic letter ! :)

I also have the same medical status - it shows I need to undertake medical tests, although I went through them all a month ago and mentioned HAP ID in the application, also the clinic confirmed me they would upload the results. Is it because no CO has been allocated as yet? I applied on 6th Nov.

Best,

Hi Anj,

Congrats on receiving that magic letter ! :)

I also have the same medical status - it shows I need to undertake medical tests, although I went through them all a month ago and mentioned HAP ID in the application, also the clinic confirmed me they would upload the results. Is it because no CO has been allocated as yet? I applied on 6th Nov.

Best,

Hey Guys,

Somebody please give me contact number of DIAC, as the given number is not working from here Ireland.

Cheers

Chinnu

Hey All,

I just received my golden ticket , exactly on the 9th week

I m on cloud 9 right now :yes:

All the best to everyone , may u have the golden ticket sitting in your email too

Hi Anj,

Congratulations mate on hearing the great news...

Hope we too get the surprise in our mailbox shortly.

Best,

Bret Hart

I got my AHPRA LOE yesterday :-) Called tax department, as just waiting for an employment history letter from them, they said it will arrive this week. As soon as it is here, I'll upload, hopefully then visa. May be able to get to Australia before new year now.

Hows the rest of you getting on? Hope I hear of some more grants soon.

Hi Joanna,

congratulation on getting LOE from AHPRA, that is really a very very very quick reply from AHPRA, as it took a year for me and couple of my friends to get decision on our applications.

now uou are not far from getting your visa grant too.

good luck

cheers

Chinnu

The documents my CO requested now say TRIM next to them on the e-lodgement page. I am hoping, really hoping I get my grant within next few days, as I am hoping to book flights for before 10th December (after which flight costs get much more expensive). Was thinking at one point about waiting till the new year to go, but I can't actually stand the thought of that anymore. My life is on hold. I just want to go!!!!

Congrats Chinnu on your grant :-)

Visa granted this morning (30/11)...I uploaded my documents on 4/11 and am overwhelmed at how quick it was. My other half, who is an Aussie, and I had dubbed the direct grant as a 'Unicorn', something heard of but not really real...but it happened for us! The information on here has been invaluable to me so thank you. Wishing everyone luck with theirs...miracles do happen! xx

Hello everybody!!! I applied for 189 on 11/9/13 only for me (my wife and kids will follow more than a year later). On 12/11/13, c.o. (Brisbane-team33) contacted me asking (among others) the following :

"Confirmation of Non-migrating status for spouse and family members.

Please confirm that your spouse and children will not be migrating members of the family

unit. Please note that non-migrating members of the family unit are still required to meet the

health and character requirements for this visa application process."

I want to ask two questions....if anyone knows and would like to enlighten me, I would be more than grateful!!!

1) This confirmation means that they will NEVER be able to follow me or for a specific period of time??Are there some other special conditions that apply? Maybe more than a year later with my invitation as family/spouse visa?

2) What kind of confirmation is that I need to provide(e.g.statutory declaration)? (as I already stated in my application that they will not come with me -for the time being at least)

I already e-mailed him twice!!!! but got NO ANSWER!!!! :mad:

Thanks every body in advance for your time and your will to get down to my problem...

My best wishes to all of us, for all the luck that we'll need and can use!!! :wink: