189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's my bf that has applied, I'm already in Aus so hoping he can get this visa ASAP! He applied 28/8, front loaded meds via MyHealth Declarations and has PCC for UK and NZ. However NZ PCC will be 12 minths old in December... i'm wondering if CO has done an external check. But so far there has been no contact or updates on immi page. :/

Well it's my bf that has applied, I'm already in Aus so hoping he can get this visa ASAP! He applied 28/8, front loaded meds via MyHealth Declarations and has PCC for UK and NZ. However NZ PCC will be 12 minths old in December... i'm wondering if CO has done an external check. But so far there has been no contact or updates on immi page. :/

hi ...which team ur CO belongs to ?where is ur BF located right now?

If you look back through this thread you should get a good idea. CO is usually assigned after 8-10 weeks, then its waiting.

Have any of the June guys had any news, not heard anything for a while and keep popping on to check...Shreya, Syed,PorkFarms etc?

Haseeb anything from you?

Nothing so far mate.. really its getting frustrating now...

BE GRANTED

Hi everyone, i have followed this thread from my beginning of the 189 application journey.

I got the golden email with grant letter this morning 11/11/2013 unpredictably. So excitedddd.

I appreciate the information i have collected here and wish everyone will be going well with the grant coming in the soonest time.

Below is my timeline to share with you:

Electrical Engineer,

IELTS 7 min 16/08/2013 - EOI invitation 02/09/2013 - Application lodged 20/09/2013 - CO contacted 07/11/2013, form 80 requested for me and my partner -GRANTED 11/11/2013 :biggrin:YEAHHHHH, Adelaide T6, CO initials LC

Total 7 weeks 2 days waiting

Good luck to everyone who r on the way, you ll be fine!

Lodged 189 on 9 Nov. At the end of the confirmation email, I can see GSM Adelaide along with their address. Does this mean my CO will be from the Adelaide team?

Uploaded all supporting other than Meds and Local PCC. Further, I got a link to organize medicals but no link to organize PCC. I am being asked to provide a Referral Letter for getting the Local PCC. From where can I get this? Can anyone on this forum suggest? Thanks in advance.

Edited by wanderingwheels

The timeframe could be fluctuated around 8 weeks. In my case, the CO allocation starts from week 6th.

If you are worried, u can call DIAC on provided number to check whether ur case has been allocated to which team and which CO?

If they answered you already had CO allocated, and you have uploaded all necessary docs including PCC and medicals.

You should receive the direct grant.

I think u r now very close. Be a little bit patient as in my case, it comes quite suddenly.

Best of luck

Hi Long Pen,

many congrats

I have also applied in 16th Sep but no news yet from DIBP. No CO and No grant yet.

Keeping fingers crossed hoping to get this week my golden ticket.

All docs and medical uploaded forefront.

Regards

chinnu

Edited by long pen

Hi Joybee,

following you you since beginning, where in Australia you are planning to work and live.

I am also a nurse and looking to Melbourne.

However this visa waiting is killing now. DIBP states that they need 1356O nurses this year in Oz and only 1300 have applied since July this year.

DIBP should fast track application that are in demand.

Hope this his week is a golden week for us.

Regards

chinnu

Just to let you know - we got our visa granted on Friday:biggrin:. We're so happy.

EOI - 7/7/13

Invitation - 5/8/13

Medical - 13/8/13

CO - 19/9/13 (Brisbane Team 34)

Visa - 18/10/13

It took a while but at least we got to celebrate over the weekend.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, fingers crossed you hear soon

When did you apply for the visa though? 5th August?

Got a CO yest

initials NT team 33 brisbane

I was asked for health evidence

thgh , I have already undertaken medical on 6/11

i checked my profile n the organise health link is still there

does that mean my medical has not been uploaded