dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I am 475 visa (NOT 457!) holder living in South Australia. Since I couldn't really stand for 2 years with this visa to apply for 887 visa, I applied for a 189 visa application on 19 mar 2013. Do you know that I need to undergo any health again? I am asking this question because if I waited 2 years to apply for visa 887 it would not be required anymore to undergo medical. The reason is we (475 visa holders) undergo a permanent resident medical test before receiving 475 visa.

I am not sure this law applies to 189 visa as well or not.

One other question? since I am already a SKILLED visa holder how long does it take to have a CO?

I had my medical examination last week and today I received a post from medicare. Its an envelope which says on the cover "Dont Open" and send it to immigration. But it doesn't have any address of immigration office. What should I do now? I have don't have any CO assigned yet.

I had my medical examination last week and today I received a post from medicare. Its an envelope which says on the cover "Dont Open" and send it to immigration. But it doesn't have any address of immigration office. What should I do now? I have don't have any CO assigned yet.

I did my meds in a clinic thats in Mauritius because i'm currently here. No eHealth here. But the clinic was posting it (docs and xrays) directly to immigration in Australia. I still gave them the address of my CO to have the courier company deliver it straight to GSM Adelaide. That's where the CO asked to send docs if we were mailing them in.

Maybe wait for your CO? Or send it to whichever office is processing your application?

Hi Everybody,

I lodged my application. i worked 4 company from 2004 sep. to till now.

I got bank statement and other thing for all 3 company but my first company i dont have bank statements.

it was a small company about 15 people only worked. i got my salary by hand for that i singed a voucher only and my salary was so small.

if DIAC want a proof of that how i can show that ? Please help me

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding attaching documents. I have just lodged my visa last night and upon checking on the Next Steps, it listed the type of documents which need to be attached. All were in "Recommended" status. My question is on the evidence of Australian qualification and experience. I have not worked or earned qualification in Australia. My qualifications are from overseas. I checked my form I'm certain that I have not incorrectly declare/ticked any of these things.

But why are these appearing as recommended in my list? Is this a standard list? Do I just disregard this one or should I ask DIAC?

Would appreciate your help on my concern. Thank you so much.

Birth or Age, Evidence of

Character, Evidence of

Language Ability - English , Evidence of

Qualifications - Australian, Evidence of

Qualifications - Overseas, Evidence of

Skills Assessment, Evidence of

Travel Document

Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of

Work Experience - Overseas, Evidence Of

Health, Evidence of

cpaivy

Edited by CPAivy

It is standard for all. My children had a place to upload police checks and a few others that aren't required. You just leave it and eventually they we be set to not required by your case officer. Good Luck x

Thank you so much Wendy!

Thanks !!

@MD8008: yes Saturday.. It was a bit funny actually.. Morning 8 am it was showing PCC required... Then at 2 pm it was granted... My agent uploaded the documents around 10am!! :)

@tafflass:just the medicals were front loaded... I was sitting with the PCC lettter for about a week and only fowrded to my agent last thursday!

best of luck to rest !!

kubby

Hi guys,

I have a few questions:

I was uploading my documents and during that time the status in front of them were changed from "Recommended" to "Required" and after 2~3 changed to "Received"

1) What does it mean? Have you seen other statuses?

2) Although 2 of uploaded documents are shown as "Required", I can see them in attached files part. Should I wait for CO to manually change it to "Received"?

3) What will be shown after CO check it?

Thanks

Hi all just wondering what have people uploaded for evidence of work experience. So far we have just uploaded statement of service letters from employers there is 5 letters from 5 employers over last 8 years. My husband is an electrician. Should we upload bank statements / tax records / payslips in advance or just wait and see if CO requests them?

We applied on 20th jan. found out we have co from DIAC on 27 th march but told co team 31 Brisbane is extremely busy and we wouldn't hear from them for another few weeks!

I did my meds in a clinic thats in Mauritius because i'm currently here. No eHealth here. But the clinic was posting it (docs and xrays) directly to immigration in Australia. I still gave them the address of my CO to have the courier company deliver it straight to GSM Adelaide. That's where the CO asked to send docs if we were mailing them in.

Maybe wait for your CO? Or send it to whichever office is processing your application?

Thanks Kurvy. I dont even now the processing office yet. I think I will have to wait for the CO to assign.

Hi all, just reading through this thread. I used a migration agent. My EOI was submitted 12/2/13 Invitation to apply was 19/2/13, full application went in 25/2/13 Received email from agent 9/4/13 been assigned CO who was requesting medicals and police checks. (Medicals tomorrow Police checks applied for last week) Does anyone know if by the time DIAC request medicals and police checks they have already considered the rest of the application or do they wait until they have all the information before even looking at it?