189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Your time line is also same like me.

i also call DIAC they told me that my CO has been assigned but CO have not contacted me yet

EOI - 9th June

Invitation - 17 June

189 Lodged - 19 June

GSM team - 24 July

CO ???

Grant ???

Syed 21 ,wat abt ur medicals uploaded/cleared?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shreya10

I'm not surprised your a bit confused. I'm confused about the whole system. Like where is my grant?? Lol

Global health are responsible for the processing of meds. In other words, when your panel clinic uploads the results, they are processed by global health. If you get an A grade by the doctor, that particular medical will (usually) be auto cleared by the system. However, if you are graded B, then this will trigger on the system causing it automatically being referred, to be cleared by a medical proffesional.

Like i said, global health are responsible for processing meds and if referred they are placed in a queue to be double checked by medical experts (MOC).

I emailed them to find out the statues. They were very quick to respond. The following day actually.

Health.strategies@immi.gov.au

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on

Hi Stevie ,

any idea how soon referred meds get cleared?any time frame ?

Hi Shreya 10

I am currently onshore in Sydney. I did my medicals for temporary residence. I have uploaded those medical reports for the time being.

but I would still need to do blood test only. ( for TR you are not required to do blood test)

I am waiting for CO advise to do so.

Hi Stevie ,

any idea how soon referred meds get cleared?any time frame ?

Hey Shreya10

I believe the current processing times is around 3 months. But I have seen them being quicker than that.

I am wondering though, if the increase in the amount of applications lodged prior to 1st July to save the extra diac fees will result in a back log in referred meds. Hopefully not! My patience is really starting to run out!

Did you email health strategies to find out about your meds? Have you got a co allocated yet? As far as I know, I don't!! 10 weeks since lodgement this Friday!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Received my police clearance from Ireland last week and they put in the wrong date of birth... Grrrr. New one received and uploaded. Form 80 front-loaded as well. Now just for the medical next monday... And to think I was considering paying an agent to do this. I hope I don't eat my words when I get a CO but it has been pretty straightforward so far. Albeit Form 80 is a gruelling one to chase up information for.

Hope everyone is doing good today. Hopefully there's some good news for you.

Hey Shreya10

I believe the current processing times is around 3 months. But I have seen them being quicker than that.

I am wondering though, if the increase in the amount of applications lodged prior to 1st July to save the extra diac fees will result in a back log in referred meds. Hopefully not! My patience is really starting to run out!

Did you email health strategies to find out about your meds? Have you got a co allocated yet? As far as I know, I don't!! 10 weeks since lodgement this Friday!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hi stevie..i called diac on monday to find out i have a co since 22 aug

No contact yet though.i asked thm abt my husb meds and i din quite get thm ,but the lady said it wud take few weeks.so i guess thy are wit MOC .yes i think referred meds are getting cleared quickly.look at FP125...Takes arnd a month or so..lets hope.call the diac..u alrdy might hav a CO

Hi stevie..i called diac on monday to find out i have a co since 22 aug

No contact yet though.i asked thm abt my husb meds and i din quite get thm ,but the lady said it wud take few weeks.so i guess thy are wit MOC .yes i think referred meds are getting cleared quickly.look at FP125...Takes arnd a month or so..lets hope.call the diac..u alrdy might hav a CO

Hi Shreya10

Yeah your right. It didn't take too long for FP125 meds to be finalised, hopefully we will have the same luck. I'm just off the phone with immigration and they told me I was allocated a co on the 27/8, Adelaide team 7!! I hear these guys are supposed to be the quickest at processing. Only time will tell

Hi Shreya10

Yeah your right. It didn't take too long for FP125 meds to be finalised, hopefully we will have the same luck. I'm just off the phone with immigration and they told me I was allocated a co on the 27/8, Adelaide team 7!! I hear these guys are supposed to be the quickest at processing. Only time will tell

Congrats Stevie ..I forgot to ask my team :( ..neway i think CO will contact us only when the medicals are cleared .Did you ask anything abt how soon the meds wud be cleared ?

Nehow ,i am getting tooo impatient now ..hope we get the grant soooonnnnn.

HI

just call DIAC they told CO was assigned to me two days ago on 27/8 but they have not sent me any confirmation via email.

Has this happen to anyone else.

Syed21 ,i guess me stieve and FP215 called DIAC to find out we have an CO ,but no CO contact/confirmation email.

My 189 application. finally got lodged yesterday, which is great as I miss the payment increase scheduled for 1st September :)

Reading a few pages in this thread, seems like the fun is about to begin.

I am applying to go to Perth as an Electronic equipment trades worker and my aim is to leave the uk January/February 2014. Fingers crossed.

Congrats Stevie ..I forgot to ask my team :( ..neway i think CO will contact us only when the medicals are cleared .Did you ask anything abt how soon the meds wud be cleared ?

Nehow ,i am getting tooo impatient now ..hope we get the grant soooonnnnn.

Hi Shreya10

Thanks, I'm happy that the co has finally been allocated and that wonderful things will begin to happen lol.

The lady told me on the phone that the co will get in touch if any other docs are required. So I'm thinking, as you say, we will possibly never here anything until our meds are finalised or even better, that golden ticket!! I never asked her how long it will take for meds to be cleared cause the last time i rang them i was told they didnt know.

Are you using an agent? I am and wish I hadnt botherd in a way. Did you front load form 80? We haven't bothered, hoping they don't ask for it cause it seems to complex!

Hi Shreya10

Thanks, I'm happy that the co has finally been allocated and that wonderful things will begin to happen lol.

The lady told me on the phone that the co will get in touch if any other docs are required. So I'm thinking, as you say, we will possibly never here anything until our meds are finalised or even better, that golden ticket!! I never asked her how long it will take for meds to be cleared cause the last time i rang them i was told they didnt know.

Are you using an agent? I am and wish I hadnt botherd in a way. Did you front load form 80? We haven't bothered, hoping they don't ask for it cause it seems to complex!

Hi Stevie ,Yes I am using an agent .My agent has frontloaded the form 80 as well .All i need is now for my husb meds to get cleared and then the CO would give a grant :)

Hi Shreya10

Hi Steve,

form 80 is one of the requirement for all the permanent visa. I would really suggest you to fill it up and upload to the online system.

so that there are less delays

Hi Steve,

form 80 is one of the requirement for all the permanent visa. I would really suggest you to fill it up and upload to the online system.

so that there are less delays

Hi Syed21

Thanks for this. I will fill it up just to be safe. Although I hear of some case officers never asking for a form 80 for this 189 visa. Also its not on the documents checklist guide either. I wonder why?? Will start filling it up anyway.

We are expecting a baby and CO knows about it. Will it make any difference/convenience when applying for child visa after our VISAs have been granted?

Hi Mirwais,

Have ur wife have done xray, as per my knowledge if you are expecting a baby, they recomend not to do Xray..... If your baby is born before the visa grant then you can contact CO and ur baby can get the grant along with you.

Hi Everyone...

I as totally stressed out today...as you all know we finally have CO who has requested forms 80 for hubby and I...they have now been filled out and sent back to agent.

CO has also requested info re my taxes/wages, etc! I am not having to contact companies which no longer exist and ask for this info....argh! I am worrying that if I cant get this info it is going to cause major problems for me :cry:

Just wanting to vent my frustrations really!

Hope everyone is well and those visa keep coming :wink:

Hi Everyone...I as totally stressed out today...as you all know we finally have CO who has requested forms 80 for hubby and I...they have now been filled out and sent back to agent. CO has also requested info re my taxes/wages, etc! I am not having to contact companies which no longer exist and ask for this info....argh! I am worrying that if I cant get this info it is going to cause major problems for me :cry:Just wanting to vent my frustrations really! Hope everyone is well and those visa keep coming :wink:
Hey debbio ,the worst is behind ,just try and get whatever u can ,probably bank statments/pay slips etc u have .All the best to you.Do keep us updated.

Hi Debbio,

I've seen people who have previously contacted HMRC and asked for a "yearly" tax statement which has shown all of the relevant information from that tax year, I'm not sure of the exact name of the form but someone there may be able to help.

Hi Everyone...

I as totally stressed out today...as you all know we finally have CO who has requested forms 80 for hubby and I...they have now been filled out and sent back to agent.

CO has also requested info re my taxes/wages, etc! I am not having to contact companies which no longer exist and ask for this info....argh! I am worrying that if I cant get this info it is going to cause major problems for me :cry:

Just wanting to vent my frustrations really!

Hope everyone is well and those visa keep coming :wink:

Dont worry ....... as Shreya said bad have already passed ...... just stay positive and we will be recieving the grant Soon..