dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shreya10

I'm not surprised your a bit confused. I'm confused about the whole system. Like where is my grant?? Lol

Global health are responsible for the processing of meds. In other words, when your panel clinic uploads the results, they are processed by global health. If you get an A grade by the doctor, that particular medical will (usually) be auto cleared by the system. However, if you are graded B, then this will trigger on the system causing it automatically being referred, to be cleared by a medical proffesional.

Like i said, global health are responsible for processing meds and if referred they are placed in a queue to be double checked by medical experts (MOC).

I emailed them to find out the statues. They were very quick to respond. The following day actually.

Health.strategies@immi.gov.au

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on

Ha ha ha ..same here ..I just want the grant ..whatsoever with the medicals.

Cool ,I will mail and check the status

Hi,

Has anyone who applied for a 189 in early July got a CO assigned yet. My 8 weeks expired today and i have heard nothing.

Hi charliebear: not sure if anyone currently posting on this thread has the same date of submission, but please keep updating your timeline and posting your progress here as that could be helpful for everyone. Thanks

May be worth checking out the skill list to see which organisation is the nominated authority to verify skills. Best to get in touch with them. I thought it was mandatory...

Spoke to an immigration agent and it's not mandatory but DIAC can ask for it. Guess it's just down to how clearly applicable your experience is to your chosen profession. I'll give Engineers Australia a ring anyway. Can't hurt to do it while I'm waiting anyway.

Hi,

I did my medicals on Sat 24 Aug and I don't see the 'organize your medicals' link any more :). I see the below-

"No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."

Does this mean medicals went ok?

so far, in my understanding, there's only two major reasons for a longer wait: 1) medicals being referred, and 2) applicant is subjected to further security checks.

Good luck.

I haven't even gone through my meds... and what do we mean by security checks?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

Hi Haseeb, seems like your application is going through external security checking. One of my fellow countrymen (Bangladesh) applied on Oct 2012 and got his grant on Aug 2013. So, hang in tight there.

What do u mean by external security checking?

What do u mean by external security checking?

they assign some designated 3rd party security authority to do background checking on the applicant, details are never revealed. this external checking takes 4-8 months.

Edited by syeem

Hi,

I did my medicals on Sat 24 Aug and I don't see the 'organize your medicals' link any more :). I see the below-

"No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."

Does this mean medicals went ok?

Yes it does. We were told by the hospital that our medicals went fine and a couple of days later the "No health examinations..." appeared below our documents list.

I called DIAC this morning and they confirmed that both of our Medicals have cleared and we were assigned a CO yesterday. Now back to waiting for contact from them.

Hi FP215 ,thats great ,Even I called DIAC on Monday ,they told me that I have been assigned a CO on 22 Aug .Have the Medical links for both of you gone ?

Hope the CO contacts us soon

I called DIAC this morning and they confirmed that both of our Medicals have cleared and we were assigned a CO yesterday. Now back to waiting for contact from them.

HI FP215,Just out of curiosity ,were u told that ur medicals were referred or since ur link did not disappeared u assumes ur medicals are referred?

Morning guys,

Well still no grant today...but I went into my application and new links have appeared for both me and hubby requesting character assessments...anyone know what that means???

FP15 that all sounds great! Fingers crossed it wont be too far away for both of us :D x x

Morning guys,

Well still no grant today...but I went into my application and new links have appeared for both me and hubby requesting character assessments...anyone know what that means???

FP15 that all sounds great! Fingers crossed it wont be too far away for both of us :D x x

Hi Debbio ,can u see if ur agent has uploaded form 80 ?This link comes whn u upload form 80 .

Hey Shreya10,

Since it was nearing 2 months since i had lodged my application, i called up immigration and the lady told me that i was assigned to team4 in adelaide that very day...meaning yesterday... and said that i should hear from the case officer soon if not later....hope to get one soon and get the grant sooner

So we finally have a CO (spoke with immigration agent) :jiggy:

He or she has requested more info regarding tax paid and hubby and I also have to fill in forms 80!

Yipeeeeeeeeeee :arghh:

Thats great news, you have a CO and they're actually working on your case!!!! Should be a matter of days when the new info is uploaded! Good luck with Form 80, hear it's a nightmare which is why we haven't pre-loaded it.

Thats great news, you have a CO and they're actually working on your case!!!! Should be a matter of days when the new info is uploaded! Good luck with Form 80, hear it's a nightmare which is why we haven't pre-loaded it.

I now FP215...really hoping we are close now :D

The form 80 isnt always requested so you might get lucky!! x x

Your time line is also same like me.

i also call DIAC they told me that my CO has been assigned but CO have not contacted me yet

EOI - 9th June

Invitation - 17 June

189 Lodged - 19 June

GSM team - 24 July

CO ???

Grant ???

Hey Shreya10,

Since it was nearing 2 months since i had lodged my application, i called up immigration and the lady told me that i was assigned to team4 in adelaide that very day...meaning yesterday... and said that i should hear from the case officer soon if not later....hope to get one soon and get the grant sooner

Thats cool ..vd12 ,can u add ur timeline .i dun rmbr it :) also wat abt ur meds?

So we finally have a CO (spoke with immigration agent) :jiggy:

He or she has requested more info regarding tax paid and hubby and I also have to fill in forms 80!

Yipeeeeeeeeeee :arghh:

Congrats Debbio..thats great .Since u too are working did thy ask any tax,salary,bank documents for you ?Just want to find out what all documents usually get requested for applicants other thn the primary one ?