189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

So today my medical link has also disappeared :D

I really hope this means it has been cleared and we will hear something very soon :D:D:D

Yay! Congrats Debbio. When I called one of the things they said is that my Medicals links would be refreshed by the CO when assigned so maybe you have a CO who's working in the background! Here's hoping anyway.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi debbio,

It says in the email I received, 'If you send copies of your documents, ensure that they are certified copies'.

Is scanning a document in not making a copy?

Kris

Kris...

As long as they are the originals and scan them in colour...Thats what we done and they were fine with that!

Debs

Yay! Congrats Debbio. When I called one of the things they said is that my Medicals links would be refreshed by the CO when assigned so maybe you have a CO who's working in the background! Here's hoping anyway.

FP215,Maybe i missed ,but how where u being informed that your medicals are being referred ?It takes around 20 -25 days for the link to disappear.I gave my medicals on 8 july and the link went away on 29 th july.My hubby gave his medicals on 15 Aug ,so hoping the link wud go away soon :D

Great Debbio ...so start packing ur stuff :D btw whats ur plan to on moving to OZ this or next year?

Hi Shreya...yes I hope its time for us to start packing :) lol! Although I am not sure that just because the links are gone it means they are allokay...only hoping it does!

If we have our visa within the next few days we are hoping to be heading to Brisbane in October some time! Obviously cant book flights until we have visa, but we are pretty much set to go...other than the months notice I have to work and the packing...little things really ;) x x

What about you?? x x

Hi Shreya...yes I hope its time for us to start packing :) lol! Although I am not sure that just because the links are gone it means they are allokay...only hoping it does!

If we have our visa within the next few days we are hoping to be heading to Brisbane in October some time! Obviously cant book flights until we have visa, but we are pretty much set to go...other than the months notice I have to work and the packing...little things really ;) x x

What about you?? x x

He he ...we too plan to go by December,looking for a transfer to my current companies Melbourne branch .Hopefully it will work out ?

Have u guys already secured jobs out thr ?

He he ...we too plan to go by December,looking for a transfer to my current companies Melbourne branch .Hopefully it will work out ?

Have u guys already secured jobs out thr ?

Thats pretty awsome having a job transfer...ideal situation!

No we dont have jobs out there...we are going out to family though so take a little pressure off!

My Hubby currently works off shore and he knows a few that have already went over so hopefully he will pick up work within the first few weeks and I will take some time to get the boys settled in school and things. My youngest isnt due to start school until Feb 2015...which is a real shame as he just started here (scotland) last thursday and is loving it so far :) x x

HI Guys!

I am in the process of uploading all the necessary documents online..now I just have a query and would need your points of view..I dont have payslips nor tax record form my employment 7 years ago in the Philippines, is the employment cert enough? all I really have that is complete is my employment in Ireland for 6 years now..thank u.

Hi Guys!

I'm new to this forum!

I have been keeping a close eye on these threads for quite some while now and thought i would join up and say hello!! My agent lodged my visa on 21 June (over 8 weeks ago) and still don't have a co!!! All supporting docs have been front loaded including pcc's and medicals.

I know that my medical has been referred so it appears its going to be a long wait :arghh: on the other hand, my wife's has been finalised!

can someone please tell me how to create my timeline signature plz??

It's such a long process to get to this point as you all will know, but I'm hoping a grant will soon arrive! Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks hemzet for this. I have now got it sorted.

Does anyone know if there is anyway of knowing if there has been a co allocated (without having to phone DIAC) to your case? I have read on this forum that sometimes the co does not get in touch until they issue the visa grant. I am hoping there is some way of knowing that a co is allocated by the online evisa system.

Just not knowing if one is present is very frustrating!!

Does anyone know if there is anyway of knowing if there has been a co allocated (without having to phone DIAC) to your case? I have read on this forum that sometimes the co does not get in touch until they issue the visa grant. I am hoping there is some way of knowing that a co is allocated by the online evisa system.

Same here, I'm uploading docs like crazy. Meds this Friday and then waiting for the police checks and then for a decision.

Hi Chxrn.

I believe you will be required to show your payslips from your previous employment. I happen to loose all my payslips for the past 7 years as well, but luckily i spoke to my HR and they helped me get them. Point is, my Agent too told me that this is required as it shows and proves your employment with your offshore/onshore company. However, if you are still not able to get the payslips try getting your hands on your yearly statements (CTC/Gross Salary). I am not sure, this would help but hey at-least something is better than not showing anything.

Cheers.

Nomadgreen.

I spoke to one of my friends in DIAC and he told me if the status is shown as received, this means a CO should be assigned to your application (its a guess). However, just to be sure we need to check if an email is been shooted out to give out a confirmation. Let me know if this is the case with you. Anyways, good luck to you and keeping fingers crossed !

Edited by freakedass

Nomadgreen.

I spoke to one of my friends in DIAC and he told me if the status is shown as received, this means a CO should be assigned to your application (its a guess). However, just to be sure we need to check if an email is been shooted out to give out a confirmation. Let me know if this is the case with you. Anyways, good luck to you and keeping fingers crossed !

I have a migration agent so the confirmation will come from her. Let me know if you hear something out.

Thats pretty awsome having a job transfer...ideal situation!

No we dont have jobs out there...we are going out to family though so take a little pressure off!

My Hubby currently works off shore and he knows a few that have already went over so hopefully he will pick up work within the first few weeks and I will take some time to get the boys settled in school and things. My youngest isnt due to start school until Feb 2015...which is a real shame as he just started here (scotland) last thursday and is loving it so far :) x x

Hi Debbio ,

Yeah ,it would be awesome if i am able to get the transfer :D Fingers crossed

Btw i assume both of us have been allocated an CO whos working in background on our case.Btw have u already uploaded form 80 ?

Hi,

can an anyone tell me for the 189 visa did they also do a hepatitis screen as part of the medical if you are a healthcare professional.

Ive lodged the 189 in June tried to book my medical but the surgery is saying the application doesn't say you are a healthcare worker and doesn't ask for hepatitis screen. To contact the CO and amend the form. I've not got a CO yet.

Looking at at the visa info if applying for a 457 and healthcare worker u do need a hepatitis screen but it doesn't say that for the pr visa.

I cant do my medical now until I know what I need and get the form changed

FP215,Maybe i missed ,but how where u being informed that your medicals are being referred ?It takes around 20 -25 days for the link to disappear.I gave my medicals on 8 july and the link went away on 29 th july.My hubby gave his medicals on 15 Aug ,so hoping the link wud go away soon :D

I was told by the panel doctor when I went for my medical but today my link has disappeared! Hoping it means something!

Hi Stevie ,

How were u informed that your Medicals are referred ?