dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

I've just checked the google docs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JNUF0ZUE#gid=0) - it seems that almost 100% of people from the file under visa 190, July 2013, has already received their Grants. The average time for CO allocation (visa 190, July 2013) is between 3 and 5 weeks - which means that CO might start working earlier on our cases too.

I hope to see soon people under 189 (July 2013) to be granted their visas C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

It's time for us now ....

There are people in their 6th week so I wish you next week to start receiving the visas!

Please don't forget to update the file ... to give us hope!

Hey,

I've just checked the google docs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JNUF0ZUE#gid=0) - it seems that almost 100% of people from the file under visa 190, July 2013, has already received their Grants. The average time for CO allocation (visa 190, July 2013) is between 3 and 5 weeks - which means that CO might start working earlier on our cases too.

I hope to see soon people under 189 (July 2013) to be granted their visas C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

It's time for us now ....

There are people in their 6th week so I wish you next week to start receiving the visas!

Please don't forget to update the file ... to give us hope!

Please take into consideration that the 189 applicants called in each of the two rounds held in June were (numbers-wise) in the 600ish region, whereas they called 1150 applicants PER ROUND in July. I would not expect things to be as speedy as they are at the moment, although, I guess, we all hope so

I think Band B is a referral. I am not sure what band I recieved, but was probably a B as I suffered some ill health at the tail end of last year. I have been in formed that if you link is still there and other members of the family are gone then it has probably been referred...now the 3 month wait from Global Health :(

Hi debbio...any update..its exactly 2 months from the date we lidged the vusa application?any news on co allocation?

Hi debbio...any update..its exactly 2 months from the date we lidged the vusa application?any news on co allocation?

Shreya: yes, it's the 17th and yes, it's been two months since Debbio lodged her application. But it also a SATURDAY in Australia.

It is probably a good idea to hold your horses (I know it's hard, and you are anxiously waiting for some, possibly good, news) and wait another couple of days. Enjoy the weekend!

Shreya: yes, it's the 17th and yes, it's been two months since Debbio lodged her application. But it also a SATURDAY in Australia. It is probably a good idea to hold your horses (I know it's hard, and you are anxiously waiting for some, possibly good, news) and wait another couple of days. Enjoy the weekend!
Hi hermalrood.....yeah true...whuch abd when did u apply ur visa?

Hello,

I have just loged my 189 visa. When I was filling the visa application I realized that I have mistaken the start date of my first job in the EOI - mistake that adds 2 months to my claimed work experience. Correct information was filled in the visa application.

Even if information of EOI is taken into account, the points and the number of work experience remain the same.

Has anyone found himself in the same situation? Is this a big issue or what it matters is just to be able to prove the claimed points?

I would appreciate if you can let me know about similar situation and their outcome.

Thank you.

Hi shreya,

Still waiting :( its so hard... however it is the weekend and come monday I will let it overtake my thinking once again, lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x x

Hi shreya,

Still waiting :( its so hard... however it is the weekend and come monday I will let it overtake my thinking once again, lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x x

Yeah...its hard to wait....weekend is all fun + the excitement that the visa is very close..

So people, back here after a long long time, had nothing so important to update so stayed put and was trying to ignore the hate able and frustrating wait... called Diac last week and got to know the name for my case officer. The lady there told me that my documents are still being assessed and verified, may be because of my origin :-) customer services said that as my 12 months will complete in next may so i shouldn't hurry or get frustrated before that

P.S.. congrates to all who got their grant

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

So people, back here after a long long time, had nothing so important to update so stayed put and was trying to ignore the hate able and frustrating wait... called Diac last week and got to know the name for my case officer. The lady there told me that my documents are still being assessed and verified, may be because of my origin :-) customer services said that as my 12 months will complete in next may so i shouldn't hurry or get frustrated before that

P.S.. congrates to all who got their grant

Whats happenning with your case? why you still wait?

That's so frustrating Haseeb at least you have the name now does that also mean that you have some contact details for her? Hopefully next week will be the week that we'll all hear something.

Just frustrating? Its frustrating as hell. Well i have the CO's name, my team name and my team's email address, but the lady at customer services specifically told me not to send inquiry e mails and should not contact the CO on my own

hey guys,

not been on here for a while but im just looking for some advice.

We lodged our Visa request on the 10th June. We have had our medicals and we have been assigned a case officer.

The case officer informed us to not bother uploading any more documents to the web page and instead send them directly to him. Well we did that 3 weeks ago and we are yet to hear anything back (apart from the standard email aut replies)....

So my question is, how long does it take to for them to verify your final documents and medicals?

Many thanks.