189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Just wondering anyone with the same issue as me, my "Work Experience - Australian, Evidence Of - Employment Contract" is still showing "Required". I have uploaded so far "employment contract & employer's letter". Is there anything extra I need to upload? are your guys showing "required" as well?

Jed Yu.. Do not worry it will be sorted once CO is assigned. I had many documents appearing as required, but converted to received once |CO assigned and then came a fresh list of additional documents that were requested..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Guys, today is my 8th week start , wish you all for grant and CO. I hope this week will make difference for lot of us,,, i am not sure what to do if CO not assigned by end og week? any advises?

Does onshore applicants need form 80 to fill to get grant or not required for everyone?

Ok Guys, today is my 8th week start , wish you all for grant and CO. I hope this week will make difference for lot of us,,, i am not sure what to do if CO not assigned by end og week? any advises?

Does onshore applicants need form 80 to fill to get grant or not required for everyone?

Everyone whose applying for aus immigration has to fill form 80... i advise u to call DIAC and check ur status

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Friends,

13th week is going to start my application on CO hand. I have uploaded all docs but no reply from my CO since he/she assigned on 4th May.

But I can see in eVisa page against my "work exp. reference" column date is changed to 4/7/2013. that means what is happening any seniors or same exp. people Please give your advice. these waiting makes me a worried person.

Many people shares their medicals are "referred" or "cleared". I don't know where i can get these information if any separate link to check medical status ?.

Please replay to my post, i have been waiting so long. the recent days i am checking my evisa page daily.

189 APP:11th April , Medical:1st May , CO: 4th May (T4, adelaide) , PCC : 13th May , Grant : still waiting .........confused.gif

Thanks in Advance

I can't help with the other details but next to the health requirements where it probably says recommended this sometimes gets updated but its only if your co chooses to update it. If you've not heard anything maybe email your co to ask for the status overall and to check that your Medicals have gone through.

Is it worth phoning or are they going to get ratty with me? This Tuesday will be 8 weeks since I applied.

Call them mate... they are courteous, at least on phone :-P

I applied on June 3rd and still waiting for CO , medicals and police verification complted and all the documents uploaded , it's still "in progress" , getting dreams of PR , not sure when it comes to reality :( please keep me posted , if some ppl had CO assigned

I called 131881 , they connected me to GSM line and one person picked the call and agreed that my application should have had a CO but unfortunately its not , so told me to mail gsm.documents@immi.gov.au , mailed them but got a reply its not for 189 visa

Can you guys tell me what number to call for 189 visa ? Is there a contact number ?

I called 1300 364 613 and got through within 15 mins or so

But isn't that GSM , i remember calling them and they gave me the same email address , is there a email address to mail to for point based visa

I believe applying for a 189 visa makes you a General Skilled Migrant - hence calling GSM would be correct. I know that this is the number I called to be told everything I needed to know about our 189 application. I think you can only obtain an email address of the team to which your case has been allocated. Without a specific team I don't believe there is a specific email point of contact.

Hi,

My eVisa page is now showing 'No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.' in the place where it used to have the link to organise your health examinations, this is the case for myself (primary applicant) and our 2 children, but there is still the 'organise health examination' link under my husbands name. We have already been for our medicals on 1st July. Anyone know what this means?

Thanks

Hi,

My eVisa page is now showing 'No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.' in the place where it used to have the link to organise your health examinations, this is the case for myself (primary applicant) and our 2 children, but there is still the 'organise health examination' link under my husbands name. We have already been for our medicals on 1st July. Anyone know what this means?

Thanks

I'm in the same situation my OH's link has gone to be replaced with the message but on mine the link is still there. I know that my medical has been referred, so It was expected. It sounds like your husbands medical may have been referred. They might have done this if there was anything slightly unusual mentioned at the consultation but sometimes they choose to refer a random sample of perfectly normal ones as well.

Edited by FP215

You far before me,, where is you CO? Why you also do not call?

Do u actually go through my posts? :-) my third post says that i called them and i have a case officer since 9th May :-) i called them in on the 7th of july