dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why you waiting for so long?

I dont want to wait, its just that the lady at DIAC customer services strictly told me not to call or e mail frequently to inquire about the status else my case will go under the pile

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

He is not waiting, he is being made wait. Don't worry at all, I have a feeling you will get a co emailing you hopefully by next week. I also got my co assigned in the 7th week.

Best of luck

Ok. Just to update. Got an e mail from my CO team. It literraly had nothing in it. Only it had a generalized reply that this is an acknowledgment to what ever we have sent and they will get back to me if need arises and any e mail for status update or any e mail that is not in response to the COs e mail, will not be replied

Its really said, that they del with people like this,, really sad.... wait 3 months at least they should somehow notify if some checks has been done,,so you come to know whats happening.

Keep calling,, even daily,, maybe it moves front

Can't call them daily, that's the issue. The lady on customer services specifically told me not to call or e mail again n again as it will move my case down the pile making process slower than already

Hey guys,

I'm looking at applying for a 189 visa and I have a question on the IELTS requirement. Am I required to score 7 in each band to get 10 points or is it 7 overall?

Its 7 in each part...

medical examination needs?

Hello Gang,

I just received the invite yesterday for 189 and uploaded all the docs except the medical results. We made the extended (pr) medical examination on May/July 2012. And we received two envelops with the notice that we cannot open these. Since we got them they are sitting in my immigration folder. My question is, in your opinion can we use these for proving our medical condition - whatever is in - or we should repeat the examinations?

IELTS 31/3/12: overall 7. ACS skill assessment submitted 23/08/12 - successful outcome 24/9/12. EOI lodged: 22/05/13. 189 invite received 15/07/13

medical examination needs?

Hello Gang,

I just received the invite yesterday for 189 and uploaded all the docs except the medical results. We made the extended (pr) medical examination on May/July 2012. And we received two envelops with the notice that we cannot open these. Since we got them they are sitting in my immigration folder. My question is, in your opinion can we use these for proving our medical condition - whatever is in - or we should repeat the examinations?

IELTS 31/3/12: overall 7. ACS skill assessment submitted 23/08/12 - successful outcome 24/9/12. EOI lodged: 22/05/13. 189 invite received 15/07/13

Medicals are usually only valid for a year, so you will have to repeat them. First entry to Australia after the visa grant is usually a year after the medicals or police checks (whichever was first). Hope that helps.

Hi friends,

I Applied on 11th April. I uploaded all documents but no reply from my CO. how we can track our status. how to find my medicals are refereed ? Please help me. this waiting is killing me.

TIme lines: App.lodged : April 11th, Medicals: 1st May, CO:4th May, PCC: 13th May, Grant:.....

Sheravanan

I see you have been allotted a CO. Has he given you any details about Medical referrals or External Check update??!

If not, Try Emailing the CO and politely ask him/her what is the status of your Visa application.

Alternatively, It is also good to call the DIAC and ask them politely that it has been too long and you have not received any updates from CO and so you are very worried about this . They will usually give you details of whether you have been referred for medicals or if you are undergoing external security checks.

We've had our police checks back this weekend and got them uploaded, had out Medicals end of June so we're now just waiting for the case officer. So frustrating that there isn't anything else we can do to hurry things along. :arghh: Back to playing the waiting game.

Not sure about the high risk country bit but if you haven't heard from a CO in the suggested 8 week timeline I'd give DIAC a ring, I think the number was further back in this thread, chances are if its longer than 8 weeks you've probably had a CO assigned they've just not contacted you yet.

O i am week before you guys, still waiting. Is my 7th week now no response

Go to the previous pages where i shared DIAC's number, call them tomorrow and ask them about ur status

I've submitted my EOI (7/7/13) and am still waiting. Really hoping that I get the invite soon. I've done the police checks just need to get the medical sorted but was waiting to get an invite first. Tried phoning but all they would say was that the EOI is valid for 2 years so it could be anytime between now and then!!:eek: Has anyone submitted their EOI about the same time and been sent the link to upload their documents??