189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually haven't been notified of a being allocated a case officer! .... Somethings wrong, not adding up!

Is there someone you can email or ring to find out what's gone on because august last year is ages and looking at eveyones time lines you norm get allocated a case officer within 3 months. I would def contact someone. Good luck I feel for you xx

Any Dec/Jan applicants allocated a caseworker, I have applied 4 weeks ago and wanted to find out how closer I am to getting one.

Yeah, I noticed a few more people getting grant letters are those, who applied early December. If you lodged early January, and you go by their timeline, you should hopefully get a CO in a couple of weeks....decision for grant is then down to them..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Teacher ben for your comments, My previous employer that I have worked for the lst five year to Dec 13 does not respond to my emails requesting for old payslips. Do you think the bank statements and P60s will be sufficient for 5 years. I only have the last two years payslips

This is what I have been asked to provide but I only have payslips for two years will that be sufficient. I have P60 and online statements for the full period. please advice. Also can anyone advice a better way of sending the pdfs as I have about 60 bank pdfs to attach which I doubt can be sent on one email

Overseas Employment

The evidence you provide

must cover the entire 5 years claimed period. Include as much of the following evidence as possible:

● Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience;

● Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts;

● Taxation Documents.

Called DIBP a week and 8/1half ago and were told that CO was allocated- but no other info. We applied on 28/813 and have had no correspondence at all. We've only been told that if the CO wants any additional info, they will be in contact. Reading through applicants posts, it seems that CO will be in contact within 12 weeks if something is required, otherwise direct grant.

We also front loaded form 80- but the link is still there. We actually printed off the forms and filled them out by hand then scanned them in. I noticed that when you click on the link, an editable PDF format of Form 80 appears- wondering whether we should fill out a digital version and re-submit??

fingers crossed for this visa soon!

Called DIBP a week and 8/1half ago and were told that CO was allocated- but no other info. We applied on 28/813 and have had no correspondence at all. We've only been told that if the CO wants any additional info, they will be in contact. Reading through applicants posts, it seems that CO will be in contact within 12 weeks if something is required, otherwise direct grant.

We also front loaded form 80- but the link is still there. We actually printed off the forms and filled them out by hand then scanned them in. I noticed that when you click on the link, an editable PDF format of Form 80 appears- wondering whether we should fill out a digital version and re-submit??

fingers crossed for this visa soon!

Hi Counting stars- you should definitely get in touch with the DIBP Re status of your application. It sounds strange. I scanned my form 80- and attached. Within a couple of hours, visa granted. Are you in Australia? if not, email them?

Visa granted on 20 Feb

IELTS results 29 Nov

First invite with 65 points - 3 Dec

Ignored first invite as I was not interested in collecting docs for experience points

Applied for new EOI on 9 Jan 2014 for 60 points

Invited on 27 Jan 2014

Visa application submitted 27 Jan 2014

All the docs uploaded including PCC and form 80 on 28 Jan 2014

Medicals on 6 Feb 2014

Status in system changed to docs received on 13 Feb

Grant email on 20 Feb (no correspondence from CO)

Edited by nazz

Visa granted on 20 Feb

IELTS results 29 Nov

First invite with 65 points - 3 Dec

Ignored first invite as I was not interested in collecting docs for experience points

Applied for new EOI on 9 Jan 2014 for 60 points

Invited on 27 Jan 2014

Visa application submitted 27 Jan 2014

All the docs uploaded including PCC and form 80 on 28 Jan 2014

Medicals on 6 Feb 2014

Status in system changed to docs received on 13 Feb

Grant email on 20 Feb (no correspondence from CO)

Congrats on your visa grant :jiggy:

Hey guys ,

Just a quick question, I am going to reissue my passport due to a few changes, can I update this after I have lodged my 189 visa application? I have applied on 31st jan and uploaded all my doc, one week back all my doc showed "reveived" status. does it mean that someone has seen them? I have not been allotted a case officer.

Thanks

You can request to change your passport data.

You need to fill in Form 929 (if i'm not mistaken) and upload your new passport (if it's still in the processing stage)

Hey guys ,

Just a quick question, I am going to reissue my passport due to a few changes, can I update this after I have lodged my 189 visa application? I have applied on 31st jan and uploaded all my doc, one week back all my doc showed "reveived" status. does it mean that someone has seen them? I have not been allotted a case officer.

Thanks

Thanks dewi,

Yes I read about it, My new passport will arrive in 2 weeks time so will update it as soon as possible. Hopefully I get my CO appointed during that time. Is there any significance of doc status changing to "received".

Received is sort of an indication that CO has been allocated and downloaded your docs for the review. Mine got received status and few days after got a grant email

Since you have uploaded all the required docs, your first email from CO should be grant notification. Have you uploaded form 80 as well?