You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hey everyone,

Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone fancies a meet up in a few weeks in Manly? Was thinking of a casual pub crawl maybe. What is best for people Friday or Saturday? We are both 30.

Cheers

Ruth & Gaz

Hi guys,

I would be up for that! I'm 29, new to Manly and just getting settled in :)

Edited by Dani251

Vet 16/8/11: IELTS 3/9/11 L8.5 R9 W9 S9 (Band 9): Vetassess Pos 22/11 SS: WA applied 30/11-SS granted 01/12: 176 Lodged 15/12, Meds 10 Jan, uploaded 18 Jan, PCC 16 Jan, VISA approved 20 Jan 2012:wubclub:

Count us in, we've recently moved to Manly and would be great to meet people :)

Sometimes being an adult is exactly what you imagined it would be when you were five: staying up late and eating cornflakes for dinner.

We'd love to meet up! We're brand new to the forum but have been in Dee Why for just over 2 years... Can't do the 10th Nov unfortunately but if you meet up again count us in! :)

Hey! I live in Milsons Point, but definitely up for a meetup - 10th November sounds perfect, Ill jump on a ferry!

Im 29yr lad from Sheffield thats been here since March. Met some lovely people, just need to find more of them!

Keep me informed!

PS - if anyone fancies a drink or something before then just give me a shout

Hey.... I move to Manly on Saturday!! Def up for a few bevies... count me in if that's ok

I'm Nicki by the way, 32

Edited by fultonnicki

Hey :)

I'm in Dee Why and might be up for that one.... :) Can I bring Julie, my new colleague? She is 30, from Glasgow and new to Crows Nest but likes Manly nights out :)

The 10th is OK for us!!

Cx

We're in Dee Why too and would be up for meeting some people on the 10th... what time and where is it everyone is meeting?

Hi Guys - Also keen for a meet up just give me a date, time and place aned I will be there (hopefully!) 29 yrs old I have a few other poms who may also like to come along , sounds like it could be a good night! x :)

Oh and I live in Balmain but looking to move to Manly next year

Hats why not ... ;)

we will just wait near the bar my numbers : 0449726351 maybe text or whatever let us know we're you are

look forward too seeing everyone at the wharf bar 6 pm sat

cheers

Ruth and Gaz