October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colinmac
Im sure someone will soon tell us if I'm wrong!!

Have you any idea when you are going to go??

Just checked booklet 6 and i'm sure your right dinkydoo. The day keeps getting better.

Were hoping to go to Perth . I already have family out there. So hopefully settling will be a little easier.

Thanks for all of the likes today. Really is a whirlwind. Hopefully now we can relax over the holiday period and have some fun. Hope everyone who is still waiting has good news waiting around the corner.

Small Question... Can anyone who has had their Grant please let me know how we pay the second installment. Being really lazy here but after doing the whole process DIY i can't be bothered tonight to find out haha.

2nd installment is only for those dependent's where their English is less than competent.

Thanks for all of the likes today. Really is a whirlwind. Hopefully now we can relax over the holiday period and have some fun. Hope everyone who is still waiting has good news waiting around the corner.

Small Question... Can anyone who has had their Grant please let me know how we pay the second installment. Being really lazy here but after doing the whole process DIY i can't be bothered tonight to find out haha.

Yey!!! Brilliant news Colinmac, just in time for Christmas! Enjoy!

our friends evaded to Perth at the end of October and love it, they've done amazing so far...cars, house, jobs! When are u thinking of going?

Yabadabadoooooooooooooooooo. Visa grant this morning. Thanks to everyone who has helped us with the process.

Got to go to work now need to pay for the flights,shipping,rental etc etc etc.

Colin and Alison

WELL DONE!!!!

Perfect Xmas present for you. Now i hope you won't forget that beer you promised me!!!

Guest colinmac
Yey!!! Brilliant news Colinmac, just in time for Christmas! Enjoy!

our friends evaded to Perth at the end of October and love it, they've done amazing so far...cars, house, jobs! When are u thinking of going?

Still getting over the shock. Depending on the sale of our house we hopefully will be moving in july 2013....

Guest colinmac
WELL DONE!!!!

Perfect Xmas present for you. Now i hope you won't forget that beer you promised me!!!

Haven't forgot mate will defo meet up and have a drink or 5.

Yabadabadoooooooooooooooooo. Visa grant this morning. Thanks to everyone who has helped us with the process.

Colin and Alison

Wow Colin and Alison!!! Terrific news from your end....I am so glad that you have got a wonderful Xmas gift from DIAC.....I am sure your this year's Xmas celebrations will be remembered by you and your family for a very long time!!! Enjoy your holidays now!! Sit back....relax and enjoy these wonderful moments of success....Good luck with you and your family for a wonderful future in Oz!

Heyi Many Congratulations!!! Colin and Alison ... I hope rest of the things go very smooth

Colin and Alison

Guest colinmac
Hey everyone, When i upload the required documents for the visa applications, do i need to scan and upload the originals or scan and upload the certified copies of the originals?

Good morning.

You scan the originals. I don't think we needed to have any of our documents certified, certainly not for our CO.

Happy New Year Indeed,,!!! Just checked my email and had the email from Victoria in team 33! Visas's granted. What a total result. Just gotta sort it all out and enjoy next Christmas in Oz. Totally Buzzing.

CONGRATULATIONS KEV RAD! WHOOOHOOOOO!

YOu have given me hope again......we are waiting to hear from Team 33 too but thought nothing would happen until after the new year......)

YOu are in for a great new year!

I will have a glass of wine in your honour tonight and my husband says he will have a double vodka and coke (or four)...Congrats once again. Brilliant news.

CONGRATULATIONS KEV RAD! WHOOOHOOOOO!

YOu have given me hope again......we are waiting to hear from Team 33 too but thought nothing would happen until after the new year......)

YOu are in for a great new year!

I will have a glass of wine in your honour tonight and my husband says he will have a double vodka and coke (or four)...Congrats once again. Brilliant news.

Thanks a lot. Hope yours comes soon. Team 33 seem to be getting loads through at the minute. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...Happy New Year! :xmas18:

Happy New Year Indeed,,!!! Just checked my email and had the email from Victoria in team 33! Visas's granted. What a total result. Just gotta sort it all out and enjoy next Christmas in Oz. Totally Buzzing.

Well done Kev Rad, that's great news.

We're so excited now its 2013, it's the year we'll be moving to Oz!! Starting to feel real now.

Happy New Year guys :) My grant came in this morning. Thanks to everyone on this awesome forum. Its so encouraging to see you guys being so supportive. Seriously this has been the only place that has been keeping my sanity intact these past few months. For those still waiting for your grants. I am sure its on the way and best of luck :)

My CO was very prompt and helpful during the entire process. From Team 33 Brisbane. Initials ES.

Edited by Sumithra Suppiah