Guest colinmac

October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac
Hi All,

I got my 190 VISA grant mail today. Am very very happy :)

These were my timelines -

12 - oct -12 -> application lodged

2-Nov -12 -> CO was assigned from team 33 -brisbane

Got my medicals done on 30-Nov-2012

My medicals got referred and just when they were finalized, which was today , I got the VISA grant notification.

Thanks to everyone on this forum!!!

My sincere best wishes!! to all of you who are waiting ......

Well Done SWE. Fantastic news. Hope the rest of the process goes to plan

Guest colinmac

And still weeeeeeee wait.................................Although looking at SWE time line we can't be far away.

Guest dugles

I just phoned DIAC. my CO is

team 2

initials : PM .

ANY ONE HAS THIS SAME co ..

please share your exp.

And still weeeeeeee wait.................................Although looking at SWE time line we can't be far away.

Your time will come Colin, just a few hiccups its what life does to you!!

Hi, i'm just wondering, i got my invitation to apply for 190 visa, can i still apply for a state nomination? I do intend to go to WA, and process skill select 190 & get WA sponsonship simultaneously, but it was approved the following day, leaving me no time to apply for state sponship..

I'm confused - unless you get state sponsorship you can't get a 190 invite.

Pleased to say my family and I are now Permanent Residents of Australia! :biggrin:

Hi Colin & Alison,

I have also logged my application in October for 190 subclass and this is what we did;

1) You need to upload all your documents which shows that you are eligible and have sufficient points to apply for a visa.

2) Provide the documents that they require and then wait for C/O to be assigned and than if any additional documents are required then they will ask for it.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Romil

Hi All,

Me & my wife have lodged visa application for Sub class 190 in Oct.

CO is assigned, medicals are done, PCC is done. In short all the necessary documents are submitted and now just waiting for some answer.

Whenever, we check our status it is showing as "in progress".

Any idea on when to expect answer from them?

Time is a real killer:happy_face_outlaw_s

Regards,

Romil

Romil

have you thought about sending a nice email to your co asking for an update?

Diploma 02/12. IELTS L8.5 R7.5 W7 S9 13.04.12. Vetassess unsuccessful 25.05.12. Vetassess occupation changed... Successful Vetassess 08.08.12 ... ACT SS applied 18.08.12. SS refused 28.09.12. SS Successful 14.10.12. 190 Visa lodged 21.10.12. CO 14.11.12. PCC Done 25.11.12. My Med Done 15.12.12. Wife Med Done 17.01.13. 30.01.13 Visa Granted. Arrive 18th May :arghh:

Is anyone facing a problem with the visa application site, becuase I keep getting an secure gateway services - network error for the past 7 hours. Iv been trying every hour and it says a communication error occured.

ANZSCO - 263311 Telecommunications Engineer | EA assessment lodged - June 4th 2012 | Result - Sept 19th 2012 as Professional Engineer |EOI lodged - October 04th 2012 | EOI updated (189 / 65 points) - Dec 14th 2012 | Invitation received - Dec 17th 2012 | Visa lodged - Jan 24th 2013 | CO - Mar 19th | Meds - Mar 20th | Visa grant - Apr 05th
:huh:

Hi Everyone

I have been invited to apply for the 189 visa this Monday. I am having a small problem with the application process.

During the EOI submission I had only included my current job position (SDH Product Deputy Manager for 2 years) under the employment category and mistakenly entered the duration of the employment from the date of join up to date (Totally 5 years) . but when i joined the same company I was recruited as a Transmission Engineer for a duration of 3 years. I completely forgot to separate the 2 job titles and update in the EOI.

Now during the visa application form I wish to separate the 2 job titles as the employment service letter states I was promoted in 2010, 3 years after working as a Transmission engineer. I am really worried as to whether to separate the job titles, then the information will be different from the EOI. I am really scared if I do so the visa might be rejected.

The points will remain the same as I have a total of more than 5 years work experience in the same field just different titles.

It would be a great help if anyone could advice me regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by necromaniac85

ANZSCO - 263311 Telecommunications Engineer | EA assessment lodged - June 4th 2012 | Result - Sept 19th 2012 as Professional Engineer |EOI lodged - October 04th 2012 | EOI updated (189 / 65 points) - Dec 14th 2012 | Invitation received - Dec 17th 2012 | Visa lodged - Jan 24th 2013 | CO - Mar 19th | Meds - Mar 20th | Visa grant - Apr 05th

Hi,

Read this http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf You must prove everything you have written in your EOI, prove by official letters, references, copies of degree, employment contracts and so forth. You can read it all in the booklet 6

Thanks Annette. I will have a look at it.

Guest colinmac

Yabadabadoooooooooooooooooo. Visa grant this morning. Thanks to everyone who has helped us with the process.

Got to go to work now need to pay for the flights,shipping,rental etc etc etc.

Colin and Alison

A big congratulations. Good luck with your future

Diploma 02/12. IELTS L8.5 R7.5 W7 S9 13.04.12. Vetassess unsuccessful 25.05.12. Vetassess occupation changed... Successful Vetassess 08.08.12 ... ACT SS applied 18.08.12. SS refused 28.09.12. SS Successful 14.10.12. 190 Visa lodged 21.10.12. CO 14.11.12. PCC Done 25.11.12. My Med Done 15.12.12. Wife Med Done 17.01.13. 30.01.13 Visa Granted. Arrive 18th May :arghh:

Yabadabadoooooooooooooooooo. Visa grant this morning. Thanks to everyone who has helped us with the process.

Colin and Alison

CONGRATULATIONS Colin and Alison :xmas16:

All the best with the rest of your journey!!

:biggrin:

Colin and Alison

Congratualtions with this wonderfull Christmas Gift!

All the best to your family in the New Year and in Australia! :xmas20::xmas17::xmas8:

I suppose tomorrow is the last chance to get any news from DIAC in this year?

Edited by MariaZiba

IELTS 30 May 2012 / VETASSESS Positive 31 May - 27 July 2012 / ACT SS Positive 1 August - 6 September 2012 / Meds 13 September / PCC Submitted from 2 countries / 190 Visa Lodgment 27 September 2012 / CO request 16 October / Visa Grant 19 August 2014

Colin and Alison

a great feeling isn't it x

AFTER LAST YEAR'S DISASTER, WE ARE NOW EXPLORING OTHER AVENUES TO GET TO OZ!

WE FLY OUT ON THE 7th APRIL :) YAY!!!!!

Colin and Alison

Congratulations to you both, see all good things come to those who wait well done!!!

Colin and Alison

Congratulations Colin & Alison, what a great Christmas present!! This gives me hope that our wait wont be too long either. :smile:

Really chuffed for you all, have fun planning your big move!

Delta

x

Positive Skills Assessment 20/04/2012 ** IELTS results 13/07/2012 ** EOI sent 13/07/2012 ** SA SS sent 17/07/2012 ** SA SS approved & Visa invitation rec'd 10/10/2012 ** 190 Visa application sent 10/10/2012 ** CO Allocated 23/10/2012 ** PCCs uploaded 29/10/2012 ** Meds referred 13/11/2012 ** VISA GRANTED 04/04/2013!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Congrats and best wishes !

BTW, merry Christmas in advance !

ACT SS Granted: 24/Sep/12; Invitation to apply for 190: 24/Sep/12; 190 Lodged: 02/Oct/2012; Medicals Done: 13/Oct/2012; PCC Done: 26/Nov/2012; Medicals Finalized: ??; CO: 25/10/2012; VISA Grant: 3-Jan-2013

I lodged my 190 application 3 days ago and front loaded all docs. Today it changed from recommended to required on many docs and additionally a link appeared for "character requirement" (form 80, which I front loaded as well) underneath the organise medicals link.

Does it mean someone is working on it already? How do I know when a CO is assigned?

Hi all

I received my invitation to apply from S.A the other day, my agent guy is submitting the paperwork in early January, anyone know how long the next stage is for a 190 visa to be delivered to my inbox ?

Colin and Alison

Congratulations Colin and Alison. Good luck with your next steps. Hopefully now I'm not too far behind :cute:

Guest colinmac

Thanks for all of the likes today. Really is a whirlwind. Hopefully now we can relax over the holiday period and have some fun. Hope everyone who is still waiting has good news waiting around the corner.

Small Question... Can anyone who has had their Grant please let me know how we pay the second installment. Being really lazy here but after doing the whole process DIY i can't be bothered tonight to find out haha.

Thanks for all of the likes today. Really is a whirlwind. Hopefully now we can relax over the holiday period and have some fun. Hope everyone who is still waiting has good news waiting around the corner.

Small Question... Can anyone who has had their Grant please let me know how we pay the second installment. Being really lazy here but after doing the whole process DIY i can't be bothered tonight to find out haha.

I think you only pay the second instalment if you have dependants that are over 18 and don't have English language skills?? I'm sure I read this somewhere???

AFTER LAST YEAR'S DISASTER, WE ARE NOW EXPLORING OTHER AVENUES TO GET TO OZ!

WE FLY OUT ON THE 7th APRIL :) YAY!!!!!

Guest colinmac
I think you only pay the second instalment if you have dependants that are over 18 and don't have English language skills?? I'm sure I read this somewhere???

Hope your right Dinkydoo. The money is sitting waiting. However could be a really good xmas if your right.

Colin