October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

Had THE email confirmation that our 190 visa has been granted!!!! Woooooo Hooooo. Its been impossible to sleep and my mind is ticking over now cos we've finally got the go ahead to start planning our new life down under. Sure there will be a lot more of you receiving your notifications this week too, so good luck everyone!! PS our case officer was from team 33 Brisbane.

:em3600:

Many congratulations!! Indeed very good news........all the best for your bright future in Oz!!! Well the rest of us still need to be blessed by Team 33 :wink::biglaugh:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Plutology

we have the same case officer and i have found her to be responsive, isnt it refreshing!

did you contact DIAC?

i got my CO on monday..

she replied me on Tues to acknowledge receipt my files and also said our health are cleared. She is quite responsive.

Now left PCC pending....

Had THE email confirmation that our 190 visa has been granted!!!! Woooooo Hooooo. Its been impossible to sleep and my mind is ticking over now cos we've finally got the go ahead to start planning our new life down under. Sure there will be a lot more of you receiving your notifications this week too, so good luck everyone!! PS our case officer was from team 33 Brisbane.

well done peanuts. Its a great feeling isn't it.

Just booked flights for 1st April 2013 to Canberra, now were talking serious excitement!!!

How exciting! Bet it feels great to be able to plan things as opposed to checking visa site all that time!!

i can't wait for that! We want to go in January but haven't got visa yet so as soon as we get it we'll be booking those flights too! Good luck with all your plans

Wow this great! I've just got a case officer from that team, seems popular at the moment, maybe I got yours as they had a space now?!!

did you contact DIAC?

i got my CO on monday..

she replied me on Tues to acknowledge receipt my files and also said our health are cleared. She is quite responsive.

Now left PCC pending....

Pluto,

I dint contact DIAC.

Please share the contact details of DIAC to speak regarding CO allocation.

Thanks

NAseef

Hello Everyone!

Seems like a while since I something to report but did the medicals today and got back opened my email and found we had been assigned a case officer: VL from Team 33 in Brisbane.

So much to do so little time :err: Anyone else had VL from team 33?

The scanner and myself are becoming great friends, wish there was an easier way.

Laters :jiggy:

Congrats peanuts! Go Team 33!! We had AK from Team 33, and it still hasn't quite sunk in that we've got ours. I think we're just going to enjoy Xmas, then start the serious planning in the new year.

We also found out on Saturday that the rabies blood tests for our four, yes I said FOUR, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels came back OK, so we can now start to organise for their epic journey as well!!

Hello Everyone!

Seems like a while since I something to report but did the medicals today and got back opened my email and found we had been assigned a case officer: VL from Team 33 in Brisbane.

The scanner and myself are becoming great friends, wish there was an easier way.

Good news Kev Rad, not too much longer now hopefully!!

Hello Everyone!

Hi KevRad

great news on the CO. We got ours today too! good luck and keep us updated!

:jiggy:We got our visa last night/this morning!!!! I am strictly speaking a November applicant (5th) but everyone on this thread has been so helpful I thought I would update you all. I only got notification of the case officer the day before and my medical was referred too, so thought I was in for a long wait. Can't believe it!!!!!

Thanks for everyone's help, support and advice. Team 33 Brisbance too!!!!

:jiggy:we got our visa last night/this morning!!!! I am strictly speaking a november applicant (5th) but everyone on this thread has been so helpful i thought i would update you all. I only got notification of the case officer the day before and my medical was referred too, so thought i was in for a long wait. Can't believe it!!!!!

Thanks for everyone's help, support and advice. Team 33 brisbance too!!!!

congratulations!!!!!

:jiggy:We got our visa last night/this morning!!!! I am strictly speaking a November applicant (5th) but everyone on this thread has been so helpful I thought I would update you all. I only got notification of the case officer the day before and my medical was referred too, so thought I was in for a long wait. Can't believe it!!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the club!!! I guess you don't need any info on AK now. I was going to say that she was really good, but you've discovered that for yourself.

I bet it takes a while for it to sink in, but now the real hard work begins!!!

Congratulations!!! :wubclub:

wowwww that is awesome news ztj2003...... actually i am not able to believe it that you got the visa in just 2 days of being assigned a CO......did the CO even inform you that she is now processing your case? Or the only communication she sent you was the visa grant letter.:biggrin:

BTW, my CO is also AK, so I just hope she is kind enough on me too and showers her blessings :wink:

Thanks everyone!

Jbb, I got my co night of 27/28th and then visa next night 28/29th, crazy isn't it! The night she contacted me to introduce herself she asked for passports and birth cert for my family, that was it. I'd front loaded everything but my medicals were referred. When she contacted me the next night i thought it was for more info but was shocked toread my grant!! I'm so happy! I'm hoping when I see this thread tomorrow you have yours! d4ddyc001 has the same co as us too, she must be busy!!

Thanks everyone!

Jbb, I got my co night of 27/28th and then visa next night 28/29th, crazy isn't it! The night she contacted me to introduce herself she asked for passports and birth cert for my family, that was it. I'd front loaded everything but my medicals were referred. When she contacted me the next night i thought it was for more info but was shocked toread my grant!! I'm so happy! I'm hoping when I see this thread tomorrow you have yours! d4ddyc001 has the same co as us too, she must be busy!!

thanks for your good wishes ztjt2003, but sadly though I still have not received any email yet :mad::em4600:

yeah i know many of our friends on this forum have her as the CO.....I hope we all get the grant soon...i hope perhaps next week there may be some good news from someone of us. :wink:

so you are planning to go to which city and when? btw did the CO do any job verification for you?

thanks for your good wishes ztjt2003, but sadly though I still have not received any email yet :mad::em4600:

yeah i know many of our friends on this forum have her as the CO.....I hope we all get the grant soon...i hope perhaps next week there may be some good news from someone of us. :wink:

so you are planning to go to which city and when? btw did the CO do any job verification for you?

Hi jbb

:sad: Sorry you didn't hear today. It's rubbish on a Friday isn't it when u have to wait again till Monday.

i am planning to go to Melbourne, hopefully in January with my husband and 2 girls 6 and 3(by then). I feel like there must be so much to organise but can't think what it all is yet so need to start a list! No the case officer didn't do any verification. I attached a letter from a manager in work, not HR as some people have said causes a problem but it didnt't for me. I also attached a p60 or end of tax year payslip for every year of my 10 years employment and some invoices from my recent self employment. No checks.

where are you heading? Good luck