Heeeey.

I am moving to Brisbane in January and have been looking for somewhere to live with people similar to my age. My ideal accommodation would be like student living but obviously I am not a student anymore (I'm 23). I want to live with a group of Australians around the center of Brisbane area (or roughly around there) so I signed up for different flat sharing websites but all I seem to get it creepy replies and one bedroom flats which I would find so boring. Can anyone help?

Thaaanks :notworthy:

Kirst xx

clowns.jpg Kirst, this wasnt easy but ive managed to convince this bunch of Australian clowns to let you move in with them.........they are good fun ,like to party, always smilling ......the only bad point is that they smell a bit funny .........hope this helps :wink:

clowns.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17018[/ATTACH] Kirst, this wasnt easy but ive managed to convince this bunch of Australian clowns to let you move in with them.........they are good fun ,like to party, always smilling ......the only bad point is that they smell a bit funny .........hope this helps :wink:

well i thought this was funny..........maybe my sence of humour is starting to rot ...........