Employer Sponsorship - Various Trade Jobs - Throughout Australia

WorkInOz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi john,

please can you advise if there is any positions available for trade painters and decorators. Currently got ielts of 7.5 and above in all four components. Have been working for myself for the last 7 years and have almost 20 years experience in total. also completed my formal apprenticeship in the craft of painting / decorating.

with regards. John

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :) My partner is a pipe fabricator (pipe fitter) and has previously worked for BAE systems back in the UK building nuclear submarines... is there any vacancies for this type of trade? we are already in Australia at the moment on a whv but looking for jobs.

​thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working in Brisbane on a 457 visa but my sponsor is mucking me about. My work is as an electrical/electronic service engineer in the bottling and packaging industry. My work involves the installation, testing and troubleshooting of production machinery involved in the production of Drinks and Bevearges. I am looking for an alternative sponsor. Do you think you can help me?

Guest genorm

Try Richard Thomas - PM for details

Hello, my husband is a construction site manager and is qualified. We are looking to emigrate and get sponsorship, do you have any relevant vacancies? Many thanks
Edited by blossom
Email address removed as per forum rules.

Hi, im a deep sewer and civils pipelayer with 20 years experience in manhole building and relevant quals in various areas of construction and my wife is a newly qualified primary teacher and are looking to emigrate. Is there anything available to us? Thanks.