PR medicals while pregnant

benandkelly

I was in the initial stages of trying when I went for my medical for PM in the UK. I mentioned this to the doc and he said that if I didn't get the Xray then I wouldn't pass the medical - essentially my application would be put on hold to such a date that I could get an x-ray. So I took the risk of being early stages pregnant, which I wasn't as it turned out, and all is well. Sounds like your application may be put on hold given the advice that I was given by immigration doctor. Hopefully that shouldn't hinder things too much for you??

Anna is right, can't pass the medical without an X-ray, can't get a visa without a medical.

So you'll have to wait until after the baby is born before you can progress the application any further.

There are other threads on here from people asking the same question - also about the 'risks' associated with going ahead and getting the x-ray anyway.... but that's a choice for you to make, not anyone on here.