Exhorbitant cost of anit-histamines!

Bridgeman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies. I find only Clarityne works for me. And I was desperate - I will certainly look at ordering in the UK. Just wondering how you can be sure you are getting the genuine article by ordering online.

Ive been ordering from ONE CLICK PHARMACY online, for a long while now. Everything is genuine, they are really good

Delivery can take up to 2 weeks, though

They are UK based and sell everything,from make-up to perfumes, to medication

I have placed several orders from them now, and have alaways received what I order

Hi sapphire, that's great, do you order them online or does a family member / friend send them to you

Hi Louwexford

Yes I order online, just google One click , and then you can go around the site and order what you need

We usually place a huge order two, maybe 3 times a year, and get everything, including Factor 50 suncream (dont seem to be able to get anything higher than a 30 here)

They post it out, for a cost of 13.99 GBP, seems to be the standard postage

Usually takes 2/3 weeks, but well worth the wait

One tip,,,,, each product, comes up with about 4 different prices, when you click on it.You can buy from One click, or a market place seller

Always get it from One click, as although some of the market place sellers are cheaper (only by a very small amount usually), you would have to pay seperate postage .So make sure everything you order, comes from One Click

Hope that ,makes sense

:biggrin:

Edited by Sapphire

Guest Ptp113
You don't have to buy it off shore you can get it much cheaper than you paid. You just picked the wrong chemist because you were desperate.

I hate to point out the bleedin' obvious, but have you noticed a recurring theme? Poms just won't travel, no matter what, even to save a buck. Then they come on PIO or BE and whinge about item cost or availability. It's a trait they need to get out of, and quickly.

Guest The Pom Queen
I hate to point out the bleedin' obvious, but have you noticed a recurring theme? Poms just won't travel, no matter what, even to save a buck. Then they come on PIO or BE and whinge about item cost or availability. It's a trait they need to get out of, and quickly.

Yes but sometimes it isn't cost effective to travel. Diesel in Cloncurry $1.76, diesel in Isa $1.54, but if you think I'm doing (well if I had my car to do it) a 260k round trip you can forget it :tongue::tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen
Ive been ordering from ONE CLICK PHARMACY online, for a long while now. Everything is genuine, they are really good

Delivery can take up to 2 weeks, though

They are UK based and sell everything,from make-up to perfumes, to medication

I have placed several orders from them now, and have alaways received what I order

Sounds great, do you ever have probs getting it through customs? Off to have a peak

Guest Trueblue22

Galpharm Hayfever tablets (both Loratidine & Cetrizine varieties) are 42p at the moment!!!!!! Yep I've bloody wiped them out!!! :laugh:

Guest Trueblue22
The supplement MSM works a treat as an antihistamine and is much cheaper.

Just had a look at the MSM supplement. Where do you get yours from as the prices I'm seeing are approx £14?

This is really random but do any of you live in QLD? I understand it'll be different for everyone but Paul suffered hayfever in the UK but it went away when he moved to QLD, then came back when he moved to NSW. Guess climate/humidity plays a part?

We are in QLD and I am getting hayfever at the moment but not too badly yet. There are a lot of different pollens and triggers for hayfever so probably depends on what each persons is.

This is really random but do any of you live in QLD? I understand it'll be different for everyone but Paul suffered hayfever in the UK but it went away when he moved to QLD, then came back when he moved to NSW. Guess climate/humidity plays a part?

I'm in Queensland and although suffered badly in the UK with hayfever, do not suffer here, thankfully, been here 8 years too so hopefully it continues

Guest The Pom Queen

Rob had it really bad in Vic but has not had any problems in Cairns, at the minute we are in the Outback and both suffering and its not something that usually bothers me

Guest Ptp113
Just had a look at the MSM supplement. Where do you get yours from as the prices I'm seeing are approx £14?

How much do you get for £14? I buy MSM for the horse and it's $40 a kilo, top grade, U.S manufacture

Guest Trueblue22
How much do you get for £14? I buy MSM for the horse and it's $40 a kilo, top grade, U.S manufacture

200 x 1000mg. You buy them for the horse......ok I'm scared now :laugh:

Sorry, but what do you mean by the scripts?

Scripts = prescriptions from the doctor. Just to demonstrate that you have a condition that requires the medication. We put the prescriptions with our medications when we travelled in case anyone asked any questions - they didn't.

Scripts = prescriptions from the doctor. Just to demonstrate that you have a condition that requires the medication. We put the prescriptions with our medications when we travelled in case anyone asked any questions - they didn't.

the chemist takes our scripts when they fill them, that is why I'm not sure about having the medications and the scripts :smile:

the chemist takes our scripts when they fill them, that is why I'm not sure about having the medications and the scripts :smile:

Ask your doctor for a letter which you'll take with you to show your new Dr here listing the meds you take

Then have this handy for customs

For shipping you have to list them

I didn't get asked to show anything

HI Sapphire,thank you for your very valuable info, went online and had a quick check, wow the prices are great, even compared to Ireland, delighted to get this site. I will also remember to order from one click every time. Thanks again :wink:

You are very welcome. Like I say though, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery,I bought 18 bottles of eye drops, 20 packs of anti-histimines, vitamins, plasters,and everything I could think we may need, in bulk, even toothpaste/toothbrushes, suncream, and I got a great Remington Shaver for Hubby, fraction of the price I would of paid here

I dont know how much I saved but it must of been a fair bit, as I said before my packets of 30 anti-histimines were 50p a pack

Hi Louwexford

including Factor 50 suncream (dont seem to be able to get anything higher than a 30 here)

Just to say, in case you weren't aware - Factor 30 here is equivalent to Factor 50 in the UK. They have different testing standards here.

This is incorrect. They can't legally label anything higher than factor 30 here, so a bottle that says factor 30 can be anything between 30 and 50+

It's worth going to a molescan clinic when you get here (they're free with medicare) so that they can make a baseline record that they can compare to when you go back every 2-3yrs for check-ups. Talk to the doctor and they'll be able to put you onto the better brands. Mine recommended Hamilton family for normal use, or the Hamilton heavy duty one (can't remember the exact name) for any water based activity. Also get a face moisturiser with factor 30 in it for everyday use.