ghost face killah

Sunshine coast couple 30s

Hey, My wife and I have been living in mooloolaba for a couple of months now (Lived in Australia for 4 years though).

Looking to meet people as we don't really know anyone in the area.

If anyone fancies a beer or a coffee some time, let me know.

Guest Amy phillipson

Hi, I've just moved to Noosa, sunshine coast. Only been here a few days but looking to get out and about and meet new people. I did some travelling at the beginning of this year but now settled with my fiancé in noosa. Let me know if you would like to arrange coffee. :)

Hey, Hubby 31 and me 29 live in Caloundra, been here about 18 months, always looking to meet new people.

Off back to the UK a week tomorrow for 3 weeks, but if you both fancy meeting up when we are back let us know...? :)

Fly to Brisbane 8 February 2011 - WOOP WOOP!! :wubclub:

Hi Julie me and my husband are relocating from NSW in the next couple of months to the Sunshine Coast not decided on a area yet but caloundra is looking good I am also 29 we will looking to make new friends, have a great trip back home :)

Hi Julie me and my husband are relocating from NSW in the next couple of months to the Sunshine Coast not decided on a area yet but caloundra is looking good I am also 29 we will looking to make new friends, have a great trip back home :)

Hey, caloundra is lovely we should definately keep in touch and meet up when u relocate!!

Looking forward heading home for a visit guys its gonna be sooooo cold!! :/

Good luck with the move, hope all goes to plan, if I can help in any way just let me know

:) x

Fly to Brisbane 8 February 2011 - WOOP WOOP!! :wubclub: