BBC Match of the Day

Dogboy73

You need to subscribe for a VPN/Proxy service - basically gives you a UK IP address.

Haven't used one personally, but one that gets recommended a lot is: http://strongvpn.com/

Pretty decent rates.

Cool. So then I'll be able to watch regional UK stuff online, such as the BBC iPlayer stuff? Is Match of the Day on BBC iPlayer?! (I usually just watched it on TV).

If you subscribe to Fox Sports....Monday night 6.30pm all the game highlights......big benefit no Hansen, Lawro or Shearer waffling on!! Just the games back to back.

You can also watch pretty much all the games at the weekend.....plus champions league on ESPN. Championship is extra as is only shown on Setanta, along with international matches and I think the FA Cup.

4.45 Thursday am Utd v Newcastle....you get used to footy then work!!!

Correct. Anything that you can access via the Internet in the UK will now be available from Aus ;)

That's fu**ing fantastic! I'm definitely looking into this. Many thanks for the info ;-)

If you subscribe to Fox Sports....Monday night 6.30pm all the game highlights......big benefit no Hansen, Lawro or Shearer waffling on!! Just the games back to back.

I have to admit its Hansen, Lawro, Lineker, Shearer that I miss waffling on! :-) I miss their inter-game waffle!

Been watching plenty of footy on Fox though. Great to get such good coverage over here. But Mark Bosnich and that other dude's waffle can't top the MoD lads! ;-)

Edited by Dogboy73

HI yeah foxtel is great for highlights, even better if you can stay up late to watch all of the games live! if you want a vpn / proxy and have a windows computer there is some software called expatshield (just google it) which give you a UK ip address and best of all its free. unfortunately it doesnt work for Macs.

Hope that helps.

Guest paulwbafc

Download utorrent. Goto http://www.isohunt.com search for match of the day. Click on download torrent. Drag the doenloaded file to a usb stick and plug usb stick into playstation or blueray player and watch it. Takes me 20 mins to download i watch match of the day every sunday night before the matches on sunday night. Last week i watched match of the day then liverpool v man u and man city v arsenal on fox sports

HI yeah foxtel is great for highlights, even better if you can stay up late to watch all of the games live! if you want a vpn / proxy and have a windows computer there is some software called expatshield (just google it) which give you a UK ip address and best of all its free. unfortunately it doesnt work for Macs.

Hope that helps.

Sounds just the ticket. Cheers for this, I'll look into it ;-)

Download utorrent. Goto www.isohunt.com search for match of the day. Click on download torrent. Drag the doenloaded file to a usb stick and plug usb stick into playstation or blueray player and watch it. Takes me 20 mins to download i watch match of the day every sunday night before the matches on sunday night. Last week i watched match of the day then liverpool v man u and man city v arsenal on fox sports

Good old Torrents ;-) Will give this a go as well ....... As I'm thinking now is MoD (1) even on iPlayer?! I've seen MoD2 on there.