Looking for new fun friends in Sydney

Guest LauraDG

We are 2 English girls in our twenties looking to expand our group of friends in Sydney. We

enjoy the usual stuff - nights out and drinking, going to the beach and weekends

away. We have met since arriving at the beginning of the year and are looking

for people who share our interests - if this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you :rolleyes:

Hey Laura,

I've been here for 3 weeks and so I want to make new friends. Do you want to send me your facebook and we can go from there?

Nat x[

QUOTE=LauraDG;1935972751]We are 2 English girls in our twenties looking to expand our group of friends in Sydney. We

enjoy the usual stuff - nights out and drinking, going to the beach and weekends

for people who share our interests - if this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you :rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Hey 23 Yo Girl here from London

Move here two weeks ago with my Sydney BF .looking to make my own friends..

But its hard for me as i am not in a backpackers hostel and I live in the western suburbs.

would love to meet other backpacker from home

:)

We are 2 English girls in our twenties looking to expand our group of friends in Sydney. We