Singapore - hotel recommendations for a family with young children?

SaraC

Hello,

Thanks for all that replied to my last post about Hong Kong, I took your advice on board and we have now decided to have a few days in Singapore with the children before we fly onto Australia. I just wondered if anyone has any advice on good hotels to stay in with 2 young children (preferably with a pool), we're planning on going to Sentosa to check out Universal studios and the Marine Park but I have read that the hotels on Sentosa are expensive so preferably somewhere between the airport and Sentosa which would be easy to get to with 2 young children in tow?

Thank you

Sara x

Guest The Pom Queen

You can get some good deals on Sentosa, the last time we went it was 50% off a family room at the Festive Hotel. The Festive isn't as nice as the Hard Rock especially the pool area which is fab at HR.

Its worth staying there when you have children as there is so much to do on the island.

• 3 years later...

My mate's family stayed at the Singapore Orchid Country Club. They said it was very quiet and had three large pools. He said it was brilliant. One olympic, one more children friendly with a waterfall and the other I can't remember. They got a good deal and ate at the restaurants o nsite. There's also a small shop but not sure what he bought there.

• 8 months later...