Sign in to follow this  
Guest winterlydreams

ANMAC Processing Time

Guest winterlydreams

Hi everyone,

I know that on the ANMAC official website, they state that it takes about 14 weeks for a skill assessmen to be processed.

Just wanting to know, for those of you who received your positive skill assessment recently,

1.how long did it ACTUALLY take?

2.And how long did it take for you to receive the letter afterward? (and where it's posted to.)

I think a lot of people would be interested in this. Thanks in advance.

Guest melanie79

hi winterlydreams,

theres lots of posts on here that answers your questions, ive posted quite a few times, if you do a search you will find lots of info on anmac. have a look at my timeline below for mine. you get the positive skills assessment in the post to your home address, also known as letter of determination (L.O.D). you will be able to check online when it is approved, then it takes a few days to arrive then in the post.

Hi everyone,

I know that on the ANMAC official website, they state that it takes about 14 weeks for a skill assessmen to be processed.

Just wanting to know, for those of you who received your positive skill assessment recently,

1.how long did it ACTUALLY take?

2.And how long did it take for you to receive the letter afterward? (and where it's posted to.)

I think a lot of people would be interested in this. Thanks in advance.