wanted down under

Guest talisman

Thanks for your brilliant programme.:yes:

I've been at work all day and then went to a friends house to build a bed for her, so have only just watched it.

Yours has been the best by far.:notworthy: Infact it's the only one in this series that I'm going to put on DVD to show people. I recorded a few from the last series (including yours and Cals) to show people. This series until now has been pretty negative. A few positive moments, but not many. Like people have said on this and previous posts, it's a conspiracy to make people stay in the UK!!:wacko:

We are so glad you and your family are making a good go of things and enjoying yourselves. We'll be over your way soon enough.

All the very best for your futures,

The Tuckers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it maybe a conspiracy butits not working i'm off as soon has we get a visa then they can stick there council tax up there @@@@ and the rest of the crap we have to put up with i would rather be working hard in a country that care than here were the people that work hard get hit the most i thought the donovans came across really well and one of the best ones just behind the single mother

Hi the Donovans - we have watched every episode of WDU and thought you were great along with the single mum from Wales. Thought the house you are in is beautiful - have you filled all those rooms yet???

:notworthy:

Love Gill, Phil and Harry

Hi the Donovans - we have watched every episode of WDU and thought you were great along with the single mum from Wales. Thought the house you are in is beautiful - have you filled all those rooms yet???

:notworthy:

Love Gill, Phil and Harry

Guest The.Colebecks

Really enjoyed the programme Sarah, you all looked so relaxed and happy. :yes:

Its very fortunate that Don was able to start work straight away without going through all the licencing crap that other tradespeople have to go through once they arrive:skeptical:

My hubby wants a change of career, maybe he should look into carpet fitting:idea:

Hope your boys settle(d) into school well.

Love

Karen & Ash

Guest donovan

Thanks once again for all your kind words, it' great to see we came across a a normal family, living everyday normal lives, and that's exactly how we wanted to portray it, nothing we said at the time of filming was untrue (well Ill tell you for deffo when I see it incase it's been edited) but I have to say I have my friends and family who watched it who say we were just the same as normal. I have asked the BBC to send me a copy so really looking forward to seeing it.

Anyway better go and get ready, going to wet N wild today as it,s a national holiday.

Take care

Sarah x

• 2 months later...
Guest acbh2

Hey hun just found this thread as I now have broadband!! Who said you came across as a normal family? I never read that.....your far from normal:twitcy: Don's alright and the boys but you..........

ha ha only joking anyway i told you last time I seen you I broke my fone so to txt me with your number and I'm still waiting:unsure:. Hope your having a fab time with your dad shame you couldn't make my bbq but heard you had a few at Julies anyway.

Catch you soon

Axxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks once again for all your kind words, it' great to see we came across a a normal family, living everyday normal lives, and that's exactly how we wanted to portray it, nothing we said at the time of filming was untrue (well Ill tell you for deffo when I see it incase it's been edited) but I have to say I have my friends and family who watched it who say we were just the same as normal. I have asked the BBC to send me a copy so really looking forward to seeing it.

Anyway better go and get ready, going to wet N wild today as it,s a national holiday.

Take care

Sarah x

just wondering which channel and what times etc? i loved the programe last time and thought the series was finnished. iv looked through the tv mags and cant find anything! thanks tess xx

Guest leanneandmark

Ah Tess Hun!!!

If you look at the previous posts, this was on TV in january!! I do believe there will be another one at some point though!!:spinny:

Archived