wanted down under

Guest talisman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandytuck

Thought this morning's episode was better. The mum was still missing people after 6 months there, but was determined to stay for the rest of the family and they all thought it would get easier with time. The girls had settled well too, so hopefully our (all PIO) kids will feel better after watching. The eldest girl raved about the shopping...yippee!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I haven't watched yesterday's programme yet (the chef couple looking at Melbourne) but I saw the Warner family programme this morning and thought it was good.

I must say I do have a yen to visit Adelaide sometime. The scenery looks beautiful and I like the houses!

Are they showing the programme about revisiting Sara and family tomorrow? (The couple who post on here as Donovan.) I was expecting them to be on this morning's programme as well as the Warners?

Cheers

Gill

Guest the terry's

Hi guys, just like to point out that the warners have been in oz for 6 months, they filmed them 1 year ago, so I think they need more time to get settled really and we all know how quick time can fly when your having fun !

Helenx

Guest donovan

Hiya Gill

We are on Friday, getting a bit nervous now, just hoping someone will tape it for me

Take care

Sarah x

Sarah

If you've got broadband you can download it from the internet - usually appears about 12 hours or so after it has been on TV.

TheBox :: Login

Hope that helps

Clare.

Hi Clare, thanks for the link i hadnt heard of it so really useful. Is it an easy site to use? I'm just going to set up an account now so that I can watch tomorrows show when I get in from work.

Thanks

Kim

Guest Karen K

Sarah, hope you dont mind me butting in but if you want, you have seven days to watch the programme, if you Google BBCiplayer and follow the links, its really good, wish ITV had one so i wouldn't miss Echo Beach on Friday...oh well x

Karen K

Guest leanneandmark

Hi Sarah & Don, :spinny:

That was fab, your boys looked so lovely in there uniform, made me get all excited and nervous for my boys.

I think it all came across very honest, and true and will help give others a truthfull out look on the whole process definately the best one yet !!!!!!

You did good girl !! and boys !!

P.s loved the house:yes:

Guys your show was fantastic!!! it was without doubt the best and most truthful yet, it actually showed us all here in dreary UK exactly how you all felt and what your thoughts were, it was excellent.:yes: it was so strange tho watching you and seeing your house and then knowing you post on here! your rental house is beautiful and the house they showed sarah looking at that you fancied buying was lovely, you all look very settled and most importantly look like your giving your absolute best shot at making it work so good for you all, your an inspiration to us all hoping to do just what youve all acheived!! xx:notworthy::notworthy:

Well done Sarah it was great how did the boys go at school are they liking it thought they might have added it in the programme.

I to like the showhouse you looked around have you decided what you are doing yet property wise. You said on the programme you would get the package for abou 550k would that still be roughly in same or has it gone up.

Thanks

Well done :wubclub:

Guest cantwait

What a great family you are!! You should be really pround of your boys. Some of the kids on this programme have been terrors, but yours are lovely. It's nice to see a family who are positive for a change. Well Done

We visited the area where you are last August and are hoping to move out later this year. Have the house prices gone up much??

X:smile:

Guest donovan

Hello luv

been sat here waiting for you to reply, fingers have been burning on the PM's, really really glad we came across ok as I have been shi.....g myself at how we would come across. Not sure how how much that house would be now but will find out for you and let you know, it was built by house and land, and that was one of the show house's where we live on Pacific Pines.

Kids are doing really well and loving it over here, gonna speak to my agent now and work out a deal for WDU 3 (only joking).

Any way you take care and speak to you soon.

PS got my other Geordie mate sleeping over tonight.

Sarah x

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hi Sarah!

Great programme! Was great to see a bit of Pac Pines, including the school. Have recorded it, and will show Robyn it later as hopefully that will be the school she goes too. The house you were in was lovely - and what a view! Loved the bit where you were sitting at Labrabor lagoon eating the chips! Takes me back to our visit - it was the first place we stopped at after leaving the airport! The chips were lovely!

You all came off so well it the programme - the boys are lovely! Hope they're getting on ok at school! Is your oldest at High School yet?

Anyway nearer the time would you mind if i PM'd you for some more info about the area?

WDU 3 is a must!

Take care!

Mags:wubclub:

x

I do not like heights either. I remember hearing about someone who went to inspect a Surfers' highrise and he crawled onto the balcony. I think it would have to be lowrise in Tweed Heads if I ever move there.

Dave

ps I guess that, technically, I'm a Geordie as I was born in South Shields and my mum came from Hebburn or Jarrow but I was only there for six weeks before moving south.

Guest donovan

didnt get chance to finish last post, computer got a mind of it's own!! lol

Had a few glasses of wine tonight, to calm my nerves

Sarah x

Guest Angelcake

Hi Sarah

You all came across really well! So good to see some people with the right attitude on the programme! Your house is fantastic! Not sure how long ago that was filmed - are you still there or have you bought somewhere? We've only been looking at the Brisbane area but it made me want to consider the gold coast after watching your programme.

Your boys are lovely too, Ive got 3 boys so was good to see them settling in. How did they get on at school? Have they settled ok? Have they joined football teams?

Anyway, thought you were a lovely family!

Angelcake

ps I guess that, technically, I'm a Geordie as I was born in South Shields and my mum came from Hebburn or Jarrow but I was only there for six weeks before moving south.

Technically you are a sand dancer Dave :biglaugh: if you are born in South Shields not a geordie :wideeyed:

Guest traybears

HI SARAH,WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A COOL FAMILY TOO.BUT WE ALSO THOUGHT IT LAST YEAR TOO.ONE OF THE BEST TO WATCH! TRACY.XX.

Hi Sarah and family!

We really enjoyed it, all ill with flu today so hubby got to watch too! You came across very well, your boys are a credit to you! We thought both you and Donovan made very excellent points about people have to work hard still and how you have to carry on with your lives despite knowing people won't always be there. It put it all into perspective for us and was very positive as we seem to think the same way as you. You are giving your boys a far greater future there than here, that's for sure, we can't wait to get there with our daughter - we wouldn't have considered it before she was born but it changes everything!!

I hope you have made loads of friends since the boys started school, I think that can make it easier than if you don't have kids.

Anyway, best of luck to you, will keep an eye out for WDU 3!!!

Guest donovan

Thanks for all your kind words, the boys have settled really well, Josh my eldest starts High school next week & Mitchell is starting year 5 at PP Primary.

We are still in the house on the hill, but would like to be closer to the schools, so the kids can walk to and from. Harvey starts ABC 2 days a week next week, so as soon as he gets full time I can then go back to work, YIPEEEEE.

Can't wait to see WDU hopefully someone will send me a copy.

anyway better go and do some jobs

Sarah x

Archived