September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

Guest dugles

By removing your agent mweans now onwards your are the only authority to communication with DIAC only and this will never get affected your application decision.

Call DIAC to get to know your case officer contact number or if you have it already then make a call to your CO and get an update.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dugles

Dear September gang,

I am very disapointed and saying that my CO said that my employment is not skilled. And has given me an option to withdraw the application or to demonstrate that my duties are skilled.

I have SS with WA. and has also skill assessment by EA.

How one ccan say this at the last corner that withdraw the application.

Hi Everyone, Im new to this but have been going through the class 190 visa process since October. I've completed everything and was requested to carry out my medicals on the 4th February and they were sent to Oz by the hospital all clear on the 6th February 2013. I thought that was it we'd have the visa a few weeks later but since then I've heard nothing. My job offer will run out in May and my agent is being extremely unhelpful. Can anyone advise me of the next steps once the visa is sent and a rough idea of how long it takes. One final thing if I cancel my agent or they cancel me with form 956, does it cancel my visa application? Any help and advise would be really appreciated and good luck to you all on your applications

Hi Denis...

I kind of went thru the same thing as u, but got the updates by contacting them directly at:

Email: health.strategies@immi.gov.au

Phone: +61 286665777

Just give them a call and they should update u on ur health status.

Dear September gang,

I am very disapointed and saying that my CO said that my employment is not skilled. And has given me an option to withdraw the application or to demonstrate that my duties are skilled.

I have SS with WA. and has also skill assessment by EA.

How one ccan say this at the last corner that withdraw the application.

I'm so sorry for that, maybe your agent can ask for clarification why, let me tell you when I first sent my documents to CO after SA SS and AIM assessment, the CO said that she is not convinced with the AIM letter and my agent replied to that and asked AIM to respond to the CO directly and after that the CO approved the AIM assessment.

Hope this might help you

Guest dugles

Hassan Haythem,

I have talked to my agent , he is MARA. I have send my docs to get my work exp. assessed by Engineers Australia. But I have send a request to seek a time extension from my CO, sHE IS NOW NOT RESPONDING.

Thank you for advise mate.... I am following like same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, has anyone got any idea about the next rounds of 190 invitations? I submitted my EOI on the 13th of September for 189 and 190 together. I received an invitation to apply for 189 visa the very next day....I am really hoping to get invited for for 190...

Anyone Please???

XX

Smitty

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, can anyone plz plz help me. I came on student visa in Australia. In background i worked as Senior FAculty cum programm programmer for 3 yrs and 8 months. even in 2010 i have ACS assessment as developer programmer(only), now i'll apply again to renew and add some more months.

But while applying student visa, via an agent , i submitted just like working as a Sr. Faculty from - to -. Now i want to apply permanent residency , i have enough points. can any one advise plz:

1) to immigration does my experience clash.

2) to ACS while renewing should i submit faculty cum programmer(now), same will go to immigration

3) is immigration going to look my past file of experience- how i should explain

4) any suggestion

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Currently I am in the UK and am planning to apply for subclass 190 visa for myself and my partner. I have some rough understanding of the entire visa application process but don't know the complete details. I have 50 points at the moment, and I plan to appear for IELTS soon and score the remaining 10 points to reach 60.

I would like to understand if its possible to file a visa application on our own or is it advisable to hire an immigration consultant to get it done on your behalf? If the process is fairly simple and there are members in this forum who have applied themselves, please let me know. Else, if you suggest going to an immigration consultant is the best thing to do, I would appreciate if you can point me to some good ones.

Thanks

Hi we applied for our 190 on our own we were looking at agents but the one we had contacted went out if business and we decided to give it a go ourselves. Its time consuming and I had quite a few questions for the kind people on here but we finally applied on 8th September and heard from a case officer on 21st October. Just waiting to book medicals and get police checks done now :) hope that helps!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I came to know that the occupation for this I was hoping to apply (ICT Business Development Manager) has been closed by all the states; hence I need to wait and watch until this position gets re-opened. But meanwhile, I have decided to get my skills assessment done through VETASSESS and also clear my IELTS test. I have a few questions though, would appreciate if one of you can answer them:

1. Is there any fixed timeline when the states open their closed positions (like start of financial year, quarter end etc.) or they can randomly open a closed position any time in the given financial year?

2. For getting my documents certified, is a NHS registered nurse (who is in the medical profession for 25-30 years) authorized to certify my documents? The list of authorized persons on VETASSESS website mentions 'a medical practitioner'; though there is no mention on the kind of medical practitioner.

3. VETASSESS website recommends submitting original employment documents which shall not be returned after completion of the process. Are they strict on this or do I have an option to submit a certified copy of my employment documents, as I shall be doing for my other documents as well.

Thanks for your help.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Currently I am in the UK and am planning to apply for subclass 190 visa for myself and my partner. I have some rough understanding of the entire visa application process but don't know the complete details. I have 50 points at the moment, and I plan to appear for IELTS soon and score the remaining 10 points to reach 60.

I would like to understand if its possible to file a visa application on our own or is it advisable to hire an immigration consultant to get it done on your behalf? If the process is fairly simple and there are members in this forum who have applied themselves, please let me know. Else, if you suggest going to an immigration consultant is the best thing to do, I would appreciate if you can point me to some good ones.

Thanks

IT'S better to use a registered migration agent. Go Matilda is pretty good.

check again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I dont know what's wrong with mine. Also during my lodgement, i noticed on page 2/17 of my application, my date of eoi was wrong. Actually it was 16 Jul 12 but mentioned there as 3 Jul 12. But EOI number was correct. My current application status mentioned as "In-Progress"

Anyway, I just mailed my concern to e-service.support@immi.gov.au. Is it right id to address this kind of issue?

@nataraj86: I lodged the 190 visa on 2-Sep-2014 but my EOI is suspended on 10-Oct-2014!! will it delay the usual visa processing??