September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

When can one check the status of visa application online? Right now, when I try to check the status of my application, it's saying 'System unavailable'.

Should I have to wait till I get the acknowledgement mail that the application lodged is valid?

Chk this out...Seems they're having a Planned System Maintenance around this time...http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/outage.htm

Are u in India??

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Got a question.. Now I have my Health id from support officer, so I can go for my medical check.. Wat about my PCC? Need to wait until CO request for PCC? I understand that to get the PCC in the country where I live now, I need a letter from DIAC requesting for this doc..

Can someone advise?

Hi,

Got a question.. Now I have my Health id from support officer, so I can go for my medical check.. Wat about my PCC? Need to wait until CO request for PCC? I understand that to get the PCC in the country where I live now, I need a letter from DIAC requesting for this doc..

Can someone advise?

mmm..i never heard of this one before, what country are you in??

So the health ID number to book your meds comes from your assigned CO?

Hi Natraj86, you can go ahead for your PCC , and sent it to DIAC. this will eapidite the processing. You can check in the visa class details that they have mentioned that we can send our pcc before they demand it from us. I too have applied for pcc,

Hi,

Can someone advise?

Which city do you live in? It took me only 2 hours at the Passport Seva Kendra at Bangalore to get the PCC. They require no letter from DIAC for giving the PCC.

You need to apply for the PCC online and visit the nearest Passport Seva Kendra with the print out.

Edited by walkwater
typo

Yes it is the same in Hyderabad city too. All happens in only 2 hours by direct walk in any day to passport seva kendra from monday to friday between 9-11 AM. Also carry original passports with you.

Which city do you live in? It took me only 2 hours at the Passport Seva Kendra at Bangalore to get the PCC. They require no letter from DIAC for giving the PCC.

You need to apply for the PCC online and visit the nearest Passport Seva Kendra with the print out.

I live currently in Bangalore since I work here, but I am actually from Mumbai and my passport has been issued from Mumbai. So can I apply for the PCC at the Bangalore Passport Seva Kendra? Will they be sending it to Mumbai to verify the details and check their records from the local police? Please advice and also how much time do you think this can take?

@ jbb - You can apply at the centre in Bangalore, but they may send your documents to the passport centre in Mumbai for verification (am not sure on this).

I read a post, think couple of months back, that Mumbai police has huge backlog of PCCs pending and they aren't processing them swiftly.

@ jbb - You can apply at the centre in Bangalore, but they may send your documents to the passport centre in Mumbai for verification (am not sure on this).

I read a post, think couple of months back, that Mumbai police has huge backlog of PCCs pending and they aren't processing them swiftly.

What are the documents needed for PCC if I submit in Bangalore Passport Seva Kendra? I stay in a rented place so what proof do I need to provide for my current address? I have been in bangalore only for the past 10+ months. I would appreciate if you could provide information on this. Thanks

What are the documents needed for PCC if I submit in Bangalore Passport Seva Kendra? I stay in a rented place so what proof do I need to provide for my current address? I have been in bangalore only for the past 10+ months. I would appreciate if you could provide information on this. Thanks

You need to give proof of the residence for past 1 year. So you need to give evidence for your present address as well the previous one (passport would suffice if you were staying at the address mentioned on the passport before moving to Bangalore).

I am not sure about the acceptable evidence for your Bangalore address. Maybe they will accept gas connection / rental agreement along with the electricity bill or bank statement.