September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I click yes for starting the visa application and then the screen goes off with some 2-3 lines text.

Right sounds like the experience myself and my agent had... I could not proceed with forms at all and i was using an Apple macbook, Agent used his office PC and did not work either so he tried his coworkers pc and it was all ok !!! So strange not sure if it could be the same for you but i still cannot look at the forms on my laptop , My shiny top of the range Apple !!! So agent is usng his 10yr old pc for all the online EOI stuff !!!

Hi Ruskman,

Dont worry. EOI will be suspended as expected. When you login into https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login , you can see your receipt by clicking the 'View Receipt'. Additionally, you will get an email from gsm.documents@immi.gov.au (Case Support Officer and Not CO) telling you that your application is valid and is being assessed.It will come inside 10 days of visa lodgement.

Regarding application form, you cant see it now. You can only see the summary of your application by clicking 'View Application'.

Gud luck!!!

Hi akmirror...!!

Apparently when I enter my TRN and password, i get this message "The system is currently unavailable" . But my status in SkillSelect is "Lodged" and my EOI is suspended !! Even the agent is baffled as it's working fine for the rest of his clients :wideeyed:

Hi akmirror...!!

Apparently when I enter my TRN and password, i get this message "The system is currently unavailable" . But my status in SkillSelect is "Lodged" and my EOI is suspended !! Even the agent is baffled as it's working fine for the rest of his clients :wideeyed:

Hi Rusk,

I too had got it few times before but we cant do anything about it and keep on trying. It has happened to many of us. The performance of the system is not so up to mark. Keep on trying. :smile:

Right sounds like the experience myself and my agent had... I could not proceed with forms at all and i was using an Apple macbook, Agent used his office PC and did not work either so he tried his coworkers pc and it was all ok !!! So strange not sure if it could be the same for you but i still cannot look at the forms on my laptop , My shiny top of the range Apple !!! So agent is usng his 10yr old pc for all the online EOI stuff !!!

Changed the browser and it worked!!!

Was able to upload all the documents, even front loaded the PCC. Now waiting for the CO for medicals:biggrin:

Changed the browser and it worked!!!

Was able to upload all the documents, even front loaded the PCC. Now waiting for the CO for medicals:biggrin:

Hey Walkwater...!!

Congrats on the SS and invite :) So which browser did u use???

Hi, has anybody here gone ahead and undertook the health examination with CO yet to be allotted??

I have already front loaded the PCC. Am thinking of undertaking health examination too as its put on DIAC website that for 190 visa, CO will be allotted within 4 weeks and front loading the health results may expedite the visa decision.

We just got the message that our application is valid. Last time it took 3 weeks before we got that message. 3 days later we had our co and visa though.

Walkwater: we got the health ids eith the message I described above. If you have these ids you can do your medicals. Before you get your co. Previous time we contacted DIAC for our health ids though.

Hi All, we have lodged our 190 application on sept 9th.

Yesterday we have got the acknowledgement email along with health request IDs for all the family members.

Hence we are planning to go for PCC and meds may be by next week.

As per my understanding, after seeing other guys in a different site, the COs are getting allocated in 3 weeks time.

Not sure how far I am correct.

All the best to all the fellow lodgers :smile:

Guest Albert Nan
Hi guys we lodged on September 11th and we have had our request for medicals this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Its moving fast now time to make the appointment. By the way they did not ask for Police checks with this requuest.

Did you get these requests from your co by an email?

When can one check the status of visa application online? Right now, when I try to check the status of my application, it's saying 'System unavailable'.

Should I have to wait till I get the acknowledgement mail that the application lodged is valid?

Edited by walkwater
typo

we applied on 11th and we got the acknowledgement letter today, how can i checked online status, i have the TRN but should i use the same pass word for skillselect or there are new one? (coz i applied through agent)

TRN is the user name. Your agent would have created a password while lodging the application.

Here's the link - https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

When can one check the status of visa application online? Right now, when I try to check the status of my application, it's saying 'System unavailable'.

Should I have to wait till I get the acknowledgement mail that the application lodged is valid?

Chk this out...Seems they're having a Planned System Maintenance around this time...http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/outage.htm So, if you're in India, then its happening right NOW!